6.7

1. Jun 25, 2012
    I bought this for the vita thinking it would have the free roaming and most of the features off the console versions, I was VERY disappointed......

The cutscenes are washed out and blurry, there is no free roaming whatsoever and all in all this is a rubbish ported version of the game!! If you want to play lego batman 2 buy it on the consoles. AVOID THIS GAME TO AVOID

If you want to play lego batman 2 buy it on the consoles.

AVOID THIS GAME TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT and to teach developers one thing:

do NOT cheapskate and port a crappy 3ds version!!!!!!!!!
  2. Jul 5, 2014
    The game is a straight up port from DS. It looks bad and runs bad. There is not free roam.

I don't understand why developers complain that the Vita isn't selling well enough to warrant making decent ports if they are the reason people aren't buying it!

Isn't this the same engine as the PSP version as well?
  3. Jun 24, 2012
    I bought this game without realizing that there was no open world aspect and that it was not in HD. I based my purchase on the terrific review given by ign.com for the PS3 version of the game. When I realized that it had no open world i went online and it said that Tt was saying that the Vita could not handle it which is completely false considering gravity rush is open world. The HD wasI bought this game without realizing that there was no open world aspect and that it was not in HD. I based my purchase on the terrific review given by ign.com for the PS3 version of the game. When I realized that it had no open world i went online and it said that Tt was saying that the Vita could not handle it which is completely false considering gravity rush is open world. The HD was also hugely disappointing as the game looks quite faded. It seems as though Tt gave vita users the 3DS version without 3D. The fact that it was $40 is a crime. I beat everything and went back and got everything within 7 hours of gameplay. Do NOT buy this game!!! Expand

1. Sep 10, 2012
    Each owner of a PS Vita who wants to play with Batman or Lego should buy Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes especially because of the great atmosphere and the thrilling fights.
  2. Playstation: The Official Magazine (US)
    Aug 1, 2012
    LEGO Batman 2 on Vita plays like more traditional LEGO games, sticking closer to the standard formula than the console version. [Sept 2012, p.83]
  3. Jul 11, 2012
    The whole package just feels lazy and while it may find an audience with kids who may not know any better, any adult fan will just feel cheated and bored. Unfortunately the Vita will have to wait a little longer for a satisfying whole hearted Lego experience.