• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Sep 18, 2012
8.7

1. Oct 7, 2013
    It's me, pkillerx (my PSN account name) I have come to finally talk about this game's strengths and flaws.
    Starting up.... strengths!
    1. LBP Vita does have more gameplay, more prizes, and more gadgets. 2. Thank God that LBP Vita still has the "Unlock Totorials" option available. 3. Slap's still enabled. 4. New tweak options for each Material, Sacbots, and more. 5. Touch screen
    Starting up.... strengths!
    1. LBP Vita does have more gameplay, more prizes, and more gadgets.
    2. Thank God that LBP Vita still has the "Unlock Totorials" option available.
    3. Slap's still enabled.
    4. New tweak options for each Material, Sacbots, and more.
    5. Touch screen enabled.

Now for the flaws... -_-
    1. Challenges in the Story mode are to damn hard to get 3 stars. D:(
    2. Why the hell in that flight level and more do you need to use rear touch pad when the joystick is the recommended option for players?!
    3.Broken Multiplayer. Lag Switch on/off... FUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    4. sigh* You can't use the d-pad/ joysticks to navigate through levels or Pause Menu...
    (The most tragic flaw to me personally) NUMBEEEER...
    5. If wanted to show a friend something that's incomplete but awesome so far I CAN'T INVITE HIM/HER. Even if that person was in my party, it'll take us to Play Mode and WON'T LET ME GO TO CREATE MODE.

Media Molicule (MM)! When are you lazy bumbs FINALLY going to get off your lazy asses and your OWN God-damn flaws in both LBP2 and LBP Vita?!

That is all I have to say for LBP Vita. Now for LBP2!
  2. Oct 11, 2012
    Bad controls make this the worse version of Littlebigplanet. Why do you need to use the back touch pad to fly around when there is a perfectly good analog stick? It's not even easy to hold the vita with one hand when you do this. This game seems to demand you be ambidextrous and have fingers that can bend 360 degrees. I'm sure when they put the touch pad on the vita they did not intend forBad controls make this the worse version of Littlebigplanet. Why do you need to use the back touch pad to fly around when there is a perfectly good analog stick? It's not even easy to hold the vita with one hand when you do this. This game seems to demand you be ambidextrous and have fingers that can bend 360 degrees. I'm sure when they put the touch pad on the vita they did not intend for this level of stupidity from the developers. And thanks to the long screen on the vita you have to keep letting go of it to touch the screen which is just annoying especially when on a boss or a difficult platform bit, what makes this even worse is your own finger gets in the way of the screen which prevents you from seeing what is going on. Again the fault of idiotic developers. Its ok to use what controls a console has to offer but surely its not too much to check it works.

I really like the PS3 versions of this game but really can not stand how frustrating the vita version is. If you want to collect all the stickers and parts you have to play the most annoying tedious mini games that belong in a Mario party game and you can only get all the items from being really anal and getting high scores in everything. And if I cant have all the items for the level editor then I wont bother.

I'm sure with all the undeserved hype this has and misleadingly high scoring reviews I will be able to sell my copy onto someone else. Or maybe I should just throw it in the bin.

1. Nov 15, 2012
    This little platformer is by far one of the best Vita releases yet. The game uses the whole shebang of Vita's controls and the touch screen makes the level editor super easy to use. Unfortunately the levels made for PS3 are not compatible and the controls are still a tad too clunky for my taste. [Nov 2012]
  2. Maybe the biggest revolution is the Memorizer, a feature that allows you to store and save data in your home made levels. In short it means that you can potentially create your own RPGs, complete with statistics and items. [November 2012, p.78]
    Splendid and playful platformer you will switch on to play for just five minutes – only to find out that you've spent a couple of hours unable to quit. [Oct 2012]