• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 23, 2012
7.4

1. Nov 12, 2012
    One of the most boring gaming experiences that I had in a while. Dont take me wrong. The game is done nicely. Very nice visual, presentation, no bugs etc. But can it be called a game?You have a few minigames that are like homework from elementary school. Sort letter alphabetically, count few easy equations (4+2, 9-7 etc), fill the missing letter into words and some very easy minigames (shells minigame etc). The game does not determine how smart you are (if you are over 6 years old you will know the solution for each problem immediately). But how quickly you can enter them into Vita. I really did not have fun and can not recoment this. If you are looking for good logic teaser game like Professor Layoton, this is not the one. Expand
  2. Feb 18, 2014
    This game will have you playing the same hand full of tedious mini games over and over again, not allowing you to progress further and unlock more games until a 24 hour period has passed. The host announcer character comes off as snarky and has a wide variety of back-handed complements intended to put you down. Overall this game provides a bad user experience and I would not recommend it to anyone. Expand

1. It contains everything you'd expect of a middle-of-the-road puzzle game, and it's executed competently. But the creators of this game suffered from a paucity of ambition. There is a tsunami of innovation crashing through the worlds of online and interactive learning, Rocksmith being but one example. [January 2013, p74]
  2. Jan 21, 2013
    Smart As is a fun way to train your brain, but also to stay connected with your friends – with some more guidance, more offline-features and some background information this game would be a must have.
  3. We would be surprised if you told us you've never heard of Brain Training on the Nintendo DS. Just like Brain Training, Smart As challenges the mind with clever puzzles and – judging by the title – puns. You could say it makes you more PUNctual. Muhahahahahahaha. [December 2012, p.92]