• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 23, 2012
7.4

1. Nov 14, 2012
    Smart As is a nice looking and fun brain training game... I keep up on my daily training every day and enjoy comparing my score to my PSN friends. It's also fun to send and receive 'near' challenges and check who what and where is smarter in the world. I've been playing it since it came out and i intend to go on playing it!
  2. Nov 17, 2012
    its a great game for real gamers not COD gamers nuff said ............................................................................................
  3. Apr 1, 2013
    This is a good game when you have a few extra minutes that you couldn't otherwise fit into most other games, plus it;s fun to get your brain working. John Cleese's voice over is entertaining as I much prefer him to Stephen Fry's work on Little Big Planet Vita.

1. It contains everything you'd expect of a middle-of-the-road puzzle game, and it's executed competently. But the creators of this game suffered from a paucity of ambition. There is a tsunami of innovation crashing through the worlds of online and interactive learning, Rocksmith being but one example. [January 2013, p74]
  2. Jan 21, 2013
    Smart As is a fun way to train your brain, but also to stay connected with your friends – with some more guidance, more offline-features and some background information this game would be a must have.
  3. We would be surprised if you told us you've never heard of Brain Training on the Nintendo DS. Just like Brain Training, Smart As challenges the mind with clever puzzles and – judging by the title – puns. You could say it makes you more PUNctual. Muhahahahahahaha. [December 2012, p.92]