7.4

1. Oct 30, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. very good game the graphics very good and combos much easier in the vita version the 12 DLC characters very good prize so do not miss the game because it is a must buy for any ps vita owner Expand
  2. Oct 23, 2012
    very solid port. just like the console. not much to complain about here, if you liked marvel vs capcom 3, then this is right up your alley. very faithful to the console, just like marvel capcom 3
  3. Oct 27, 2012
    This is a must for fighting game fans on the go. I know the negativity around SFxT, but it's still a great game and this port adds great new features that make it more fun. I notice there is less lag when compared to console versions(at least on my wifi). Burst Mode is fun for people who enjoyed Ghost Battles on the PSP for the Tekken 5 and 6. The painting and sharing of people's costumes are fun, and if you scored a new copy then you have access to some new alternative costumes to your fighters. Plus this game compliments your ps3 version with free dlc (i have a 360 though). Plus Vita members can cross play agaisnt Ps3 players, and have a separate leaderboard between both versions. Best of all, Vita will also get the SFxT Ver. 2013 Update for Free Also. I highly recommend picking this game up if your a fan of either series (street fighter or tekken). Just take time to learn the base mechanics (gems, cross assualts, tag switching, etc etc). Otherwise its a very good port and awesome game for Vita players. Don't get discouraged when losing your first few matches if your new to this game, just get the rhythm down and know your characters strengths and weaknesses. Expand
  4. Nov 24, 2012
    Street Fighter x Tekken on the PS Vita offers the same quality of its home console counterparts, yet manages to add more value and content to the pack. With all DLC characters included, new burst kumite mode, sound gallery, art gallery, etc. Definitely worth getting for fighting fans.
  5. Oct 30, 2012
    this game worth its price because of all new characters and addition so much gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood game
  6. Nov 7, 2012
    What can I say. A very solid fighter, one that I'm enjoying tremendously. For the record, I do have Ultimate vs. Marvel Capcom and for those that love fighting games, having both is like having some extra ammunition for the Vita on the go. Very happy with the SFIV engine, and being able to explore the Tekken world through the lens of Capcom. For fans of the fighter genre, def a must pick up game!
  7. Jan 5, 2013
    Street fighter x tekken is a great game for those who love fighting games like me It has a great various set of modes to play with for months and the online will keep u occupied for months too so its a wonderful port for the vita and i highly recommend it for psvita or ps3 so can gst new costumes and caracters for ps3 versions its a superb fighting game

1. Jan 8, 2013
    I would recommend getting it if you need one for your Vita collection and have some familiarity with both franchises, or if you want to get the extra DLC characters for both Vita and PS3 versions.
  2. After the DLC debacle of the console versions, Capcom had to make things right. And they did with the Vita version of Street Fighter X Tekken. The twelve DLC character are included for free, just like the first batch of alternative costumes. [December 2012, p.76]
  3. Nov 20, 2012
    Feature-wise, the Vita version of SFxT is a much more complete package than the original release. However, the cramped and limited interface of the Vita inhibit your ability to enjoy them all as much as you should. This is still an incredibly solid experience and an excellent fighting game, however I find myself longing for the ability to use my arcade stick, or at least my console controller.