8.0

1. Feb 11, 2014
    The eerie amount of similarities between this game and monster hunter is a little bit disturbing. The only place to start is to state that a game that plagiarizes bits of another game's engine and content. This title is a monster hunter clone without any of the real thrill of hunting the "monsters". The title is trite and boring and really leaves me wanting more out of my purchase.The eerie amount of similarities between this game and monster hunter is a little bit disturbing. The only place to start is to state that a game that plagiarizes bits of another game's engine and content. This title is a monster hunter clone without any of the real thrill of hunting the "monsters". The title is trite and boring and really leaves me wanting more out of my purchase. Probably one of the worst Monster hunter clones out there if you take into account the story mode.
    The only positive this game gets is the graphics which pushes the vita to the limit. I am rating this game very low due to lack of originality and lack of game-play elements comparing to the game it has copied.
  2. Jun 17, 2014
    Just a terrible Monster Hunter ripoff on the worlds worst handheld portable gaming console nothing to see here. The people who give it good reviews are just trying to support a dead console.

1. Mar 28, 2014
    A touch of color, a few diversions, and some fresh ideas could really have gone a long way to making Toukiden something special. As is, it's merely pretty okay.
  2. Mar 20, 2014
    There's a few things here that make Toukiden: Age of Demons worth checking out. Whether or not you'll want to stick around depends on whether or not you need to scratch that Monster Hunter itch. If you do, bring some friends; it'll make the experience a lot better.
  3. A head-on collision of Dynasty Warriors’ combat and Monster Hunter taxidermy. Shines in co-op. [April 2014, p73]