Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward PlayStation Vita

8.7

1. NT1
    Feb 14, 2013
    This is the most boring game i've ever played. I've been in the game for 5 hours now, and I have completed 4 puzzles in about 30 minutes. So, for 4,5 hours i have read a lot of text and that's it! This is tipically a game for an iOs or Android device for about €2,-. But the price in the stores is €40,-! Ridiculous! The story is boring, it has been done better in movies like House of 9 andThis is the most boring game i've ever played. I've been in the game for 5 hours now, and I have completed 4 puzzles in about 30 minutes. So, for 4,5 hours i have read a lot of text and that's it! This is tipically a game for an iOs or Android device for about €2,-. But the price in the stores is €40,-! Ridiculous! The story is boring, it has been done better in movies like House of 9 and Identity, wich are not that great either. The amount of text you have to go through is insane. If I want to read alot, i pick up a book and go read. If i want to play a game, i actually want to PLAY! I really can't understand why IGN gave it a 9.5/10 and why it's score is so high here on Metacritic. So is it really that bad? Yes, the only good thing i can come up with are the graphics that are pretty good. Characters story can be very deep, but after 3 hours I didn't care anymore. I just skipped all the text because the puzzles are very well done. I wanted to do the puzzles and didn't care about the story at all. If there were more choices to make in the game it would be more interesting. Now i only have the feeling i watch everyhting and don't make a part of anything. So, if you like to read much and have a few challanging puzzles, this is your game. If not, stay the hell away from here. Expand
  2. Nov 28, 2013
    Wow, is this game overrated. It's essentially Myst, set in a dystopian Big Brother setting. A story puzzler with terrible writing (the characters and dialogue are atrocious, imo), terrible puzzles, and sad visuals. Quite a let down. I wish I got the great experience out of it that many others clearly have.

1. Apr 18, 2013
    Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward comes with a good plot and many surprise twists, in a storyline influenced by our choices that will lead to 24 different endings. With puzzles that will be a challenge for any player, and belonging to a not-too-common genre, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward will constitute a unique experience.
  2. Mar 13, 2013
    Virtue's Last Reward delivers a great amount of fun. With improved gameplay mechanics and +30h of lifespan, you won't find anything better than Chunsoft's last effort.
  3. Mar 12, 2013
    An amazing storyline for an excellent visual novel that will keep you in suspense for hours.