Bushido Blade PlayStation

• Release Date: Sep 30, 1997
8.1

1. CharlesB.
    Nov 29, 2009
    I've always loved this game. A friend and I would play it for hours on end. If they could update it and bring it online it would be huge I imagine. The free roaming and interactive environments were outstanding for their time and the realistic sword fighting was terrific. Come on Square get to work on a new one!!!
  2. May 31, 2016
    this game was amzing It had such good swordfighting for thhe time as charles b said and not only that it just felt like what i thought games in 2010 would be like cause it was so advanced for the time to me this is one of the best games ever. I do have a couple complaints which are that some fights were annoying ause the opponent could stunlock you, the camera angles could be annoying andthis game was amzing It had such good swordfighting for thhe time as charles b said and not only that it just felt like what i thought games in 2010 would be like cause it was so advanced for the time to me this is one of the best games ever. I do have a couple complaints which are that some fights were annoying ause the opponent could stunlock you, the camera angles could be annoying and some times I could not understand what was going on cause of the story being unusual and crazy. Expand

#9 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 1997

1. Bushido Blade is a classic. The sequel for this fighter is already creating waves in Japan, so it shouldn't be too long before we're embroiled in an even more sophisticated adaptation of the most horrific of activities.
  2. More brutal than anything we've seen before on PlayStation, the open structure of the game and lack of energy bars are welcome additions to a genre which was frankly getting stale.
  3. This game is a definite winner and will make your blood pressure soar in excitement if you're a gamer who enjoys fighting. The realistic fighting, great graphics and entertaining story line deliver value for its price.