David Beckham Soccer PlayStation

6.9

1. SoccerPlayer
    Sep 3, 2002
    The controls suck. There is not all the teams from the 2002 world cup.
  2. FernandoC.
    Mar 9, 2003
    I think this is a really good game but the problem is that it doesn't look real I think Fifa 97,98,99,2000,2001,2002,2003 are better that this game.
  3. Unknownprogamingsoccerplayer
    Jun 13, 2003
    The gameplay is better than fifa 2001 because its harder to score and not so one sided when gamers play against the computer. But this game does not have all the 2002 world cup teams.
  4. TomW
    Jun 14, 2003
    Great quick gameplay, huge array of teams and different competitions. Easy controls. The only thing that could have improved is the graphics.
  5. ChrisF.
    Oct 26, 2002
    Very Good for a 'mess about', good game.
  6. F.G.
    Feb 21, 2002
    Great!
  7. BennyB.
    Apr 7, 2002
    This game is shocking. Not entirely though. The options are vast and there are lots of competitions and teams to get into. The only problem is. A real footy game is determined by the meat of it. The meat being the gameplay. The gameplay is of a shockingly abysmal nature. HORRIBLE!!!
  8. TeddyS.
    May 22, 2002
    OMG, what a mistake.
  9. A.J.
    May 25, 2002
    It's brilliant.
  10. ChrisE.
    Jun 16, 2002
    This Would Have Been A Good Game For Just The PS About 4 Years Ago.
  11. RobertH.
    Mar 20, 2003
    This game is cool. Anybody who says its horrible is on drugs.
  12. BobD.
    Mar 21, 2003
    I'm 37 and I play against my 8 yr old son all the time. It's a great game!
  13. MattM.
    May 28, 2002
    I think the game is really good.

1. 'Is it as good as ISS?' We should say that no, it is not. On the other hand it is certainly a lot better than the majority of other footy fests that have tried to take on the big two.
  2. Top of the list has to be the excellent training mode...But for now, ignore this and stick with FIFA or Pro Evolution Soccer - they're much, much better.
  3. Besides gameplay modes (which are plentiful), the title comes up short in just about every category that EA’s “FIFA” 32-bit titles have been polishing for years now.