Disney's The Lion King: Simba's Mighty Adventure PlayStation

6.7

Nov 12, 2007
    I had a fun time playing this. I'm 100% devoted to the Lion King, i have an account on lionking.org, i have a sony lion king game, i have every lion king game, computer game, typing lesson computer game, and stuffed animal known to man, movie, etc. etc. this is just one more thing to add to my collection :3 It only took me an hour to play, and i admit, it was kinda boring, but i I had a fun time playing this. I'm 100% devoted to the Lion King, i have an account on lionking.org, i have a sony lion king game, i have every lion king game, computer game, typing lesson computer game, and stuffed animal known to man, movie, etc. etc. this is just one more thing to add to my collection :3 It only took me an hour to play, and i admit, it was kinda boring, but i suppor lion king all duh way. Expand

1. An evening-long game that's high on production values but low on replayability.
    I'll cut things short by saying that even if you're in the market for an overly simple, cookie-cutter, kid-targeted game, there are better ones available on the system. "102 Dalmatians," for one.
  3. Daily Radar
    Avoid this one at all costs, and if your child begs for it after seeing it on store shelves, spare them unending agony by only renting it -- and then only as punishment for misbehaving.