Einhander PlayStation

• Release Date: May 5, 1998
8.6

1. DarthI.
    Nov 3, 2005
    Best game ever, second only to SMRPG.
  2. PauloR.
    Oct 21, 2005
    The only thing left to make einhander a super game is: the second part, please do it make a continuation for einhander. I am brasiliam and did not see or reard nothing about this. thank you.
  3. JoshuaA.
    Aug 4, 2005
    Where do i buy the game?ebgames.i love give this game 100million stars.
  4. AntoineS.
    Mar 26, 2006
    Wonderful game, by Squaresoft. The graphics, the gameplay, the atmosphere - it has everything good going for it. For shooter fans it is a must have as it is easily one of the best shooters of all time.
  5. WillG.
    Feb 28, 2007
    I disagree with Roger. Personally, I think this game has great playability and is full of action. Although a little slow, Einhander adds a dimension of gameplay that is not easily utilized. On another note, this game is unique in its own way, so classifying it by genre is already pitting it against games that are almost completely different.
  6. Fighter17
    Dec 25, 2004
    A must have.
  7. Dec 23, 2012
    This game is great. I first played it in 2000 on the PS1 and I've played it every now and then since then.

Costs a pretty penny if you want to buy it nowadays.
  8. Mar 21, 2017
    Un gran videojuego no me esperaba este nivel de calidad y me ha sorprendido, a pesar de estar en 2017 supera prácticamente a todos lo videojuegos actuales

#10 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 1998
#10 Most Shared PS1 Game of 1998

1. Einhander is one of those games you never want to get rid of, because no matter how good you think you are, it's always a challenge. Combined with the audio and visual elements of this game, Einhander is nothing short of a great gaming experience!
  2. netjak
    The graphics in Einhander are stunning. Before this I'd never seen 3D move so swiftly...Great graphics, high difficulty, lots of secrets, breathtaking CG, variety, and a killer soundtrack. There is honestly nothing more than I want out of a shooter than Einhander gives.
  3. Aside from the high level of difficulty (which let's face it, is pretty common in these sorts of games) there isn't anything I don't like about Einhander. Gameplay based on fast reaction times, weapon choice and nerves of steel can't be a bad thing. This game gets your blood pumping just like "RE2" does, except for different reasons.