7.4

1. AnthonyP.
    Feb 1, 2002
    I think this game rocks and it also kickes butt Harry Pootter is the man, and the only one in the movie next to my girl Hormany.
  2. JonathanF.
    Nov 24, 2002
    The best game on god's earth! why don't you go out an' buy it, Metacritic, to see how good it is!
  3. Cody
    Mar 9, 2002
    I think harry rocks, you could say I'm obsessed. I read the books, I've seen the movie, and played the game, and collect trading cards. I woud give it a 100, but I can only give it a 10.
  4. MichaelF.
    Aug 23, 2002
    This game kicks ass.
  5. Jerky
    Nov 16, 2001
    It is a little easy until you get to about 86% done with the game and also can you tell me the sequence of the tenticles??
  6. JoniP.
    Sep 11, 2006
    This is great game! It has got many, many places to explore, lots of good and evil characters and loads of fun mini-games. One of my favorite areas was Diagon Alley. Its replayability factor is pretty high and the game itself is pretty long. I didn't like quidditch very much, but it was created pretty well. Graphics were pretty nice for a playstation 1 game and controls were also This is great game! It has got many, many places to explore, lots of good and evil characters and loads of fun mini-games. One of my favorite areas was Diagon Alley. Its replayability factor is pretty high and the game itself is pretty long. I didn't like quidditch very much, but it was created pretty well. Graphics were pretty nice for a playstation 1 game and controls were also pretty good. Thumbs up! Expand
  7. Jul 10, 2011
    I can't argue about it, since, i played way too young and liked, i really would love to have the CD right now to play, such great memories. Though is a guilty pleasure

1. It’s not perfect, but Harry Potter is a sterling, fun play wrapped up in the magic of Hogwarts and it’s enchantments, making it a must have for muggles and wizarding folk alike!
    Potter fans will probably enjoy this more than others, but judging by the slim pickings of good games on the PS one these days, anyone who enjoys a little adventure probably could have some fun with this one.
  3. A good one despite its dated appearance and wonky handling of the character's movement...captures the magical nature of its license quite well.