ISS Pro Evolution PlayStation

• Release Date: Jun 6, 2000
8.7

1. GarethC.
    Apr 10, 2002
    Buy it! Its the only game you'll need! Superb. Best game ever!
  2. KoldobikaA.
    Mar 14, 2002
    Real football simulation. Once you play it you can't forget it. (If you belong to the football tribe).
  3. Klokan
    Jul 8, 2002
    Iss pro the best game ever.
  4. JazzWam
    Aug 10, 2002
    BEST GAME EVER!!!
  5. ChrisfromMalta
    Apr 7, 2003
    I've been playing football games for the past 12yrs. None match ISS. It's awesome.
  6. jolanda_81
    Feb 1, 2002
    The best.
  7. MartynW.
    Feb 3, 2002
    I've been playing footie games now for the best part of 15 years. I've played them all but Pro Evolution Soccer is quite simply the most sublime, realistic game of football there has ever been. I'm not saying its flawless just that its the best representation of the beautiful game to date!
  8. PietHeijn
    Dec 21, 2001
    The best football game in the world.
  9. GandalfTheGray
    Nov 11, 2002
    I played FIFA,This is football, UEFA Champions Cup but none of them came evan close to ISS! Sometimes I even wonder is ISS better than the real thing.
  10. Feb 1, 2015
    For me, there have only ever been three truly great football games. Chronologically, they are Microprose Soccer, Sensible World of Soccer, and the PS1 ISS. I remember the air of unpredictability, and the joy/despair in a last minute goal, having battled through the game a 0-0 until 90+1. Unlike the FIFA games at the time, this game required more than learning a routine to score, and thenFor me, there have only ever been three truly great football games. Chronologically, they are Microprose Soccer, Sensible World of Soccer, and the PS1 ISS. I remember the air of unpredictability, and the joy/despair in a last minute goal, having battled through the game a 0-0 until 90+1. Unlike the FIFA games at the time, this game required more than learning a routine to score, and then thrashing the opposition 10-0. Most games would be low scoring, with the occasional thumping (both for and against) cropping up. Own goals, goalkeeping errors, refereeing inconsistencies all added to an air of realism not felt before (or, possibly, since). Expand
  11. May 18, 2015

Plays the opposition off the park. The best footy sim on the PlayStation, and possibly every other format as well.
  2. I've been playing soccer games for more than 15 years, ... Now while there have been many excellent live-action soccer games over that period nothing comes close to either Evolution or GameNight.
  3. It's an incredible system that only gets better with repeated play. Every aspect of control is duly handed to the player.