Madden NFL 2002 PlayStation

Jul 11, 2005
    This game is impossible.
  2. TaylorC.
    Mar 10, 2002
    This game is off the heezy fa sheezy. Its got everything you could think of in football in it.
  3. BigDaddyX
    Dec 26, 2001
    Good game but could use a easier way to draft your own team. Casey you're a loser.
  4. CaseyH.
    Dec 4, 2001
    This is an awesome game! But why don't all the teams have all the players? But I give it a 10.WARNING! You don't want to play against me because I'm at All Madden level! I telly ou what if you do not beleive me ask my friends. I won against the computer 72 to 35. With Minnesota Vikings. I played against the All Madden team. So if you say the Vikings suck you do not know This is an awesome game! But why don't all the teams have all the players? But I give it a 10.WARNING! You don't want to play against me because I'm at All Madden level! I telly ou what if you do not beleive me ask my friends. I won against the computer 72 to 35. With Minnesota Vikings. I played against the All Madden team. So if you say the Vikings suck you do not know what your taking about! Expand
  5. Chris
    Nov 6, 2001
    Great game, great graphics, great gameplay. For a PSX One game the graphics are surprisingly good. The player models and movements are very smooth. The gameplay is even better with Franchise mode. You can play as a team forever. Best football game ever. Go buy it, now.
  6. Jeremy
    Oct 14, 2001
    Man this game is off da hock!! The graphics are just amzing and no, the computer is even harder than the 2001. Get this game!!

1. So while Madden 2002 isn't reinventing football on the PlayStation, it is really the best you're going to get on the system. Arguably, it can even provide a more enjoyable experience than its big brother on the PS2.
  2. The best asset of Madden 2002 is still its overall sense of providing the complete package for hardcore simulation fans as well as casual armchair quarterbacks or groups of up to eight football-mad NFL fanatics.
  3. Hands down the best series on the PlayStation...The Madden series leaves PSOne gamers on a high note as they take the series to the PS2 and X-Box.