MLB 2003 PlayStation
  • Release Date: Jun 17, 2002
7.9

1. ShaunS.
    Sep 2, 2002
    Needs better stances and graphics and more exp. points for created people but they need to let created people in the all-star game.
  2. NoahM.
    Oct 18, 2002
    The announcers need to be better. Other than that, I'd give it a 9. THIS GAME NEEDS TO BE HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. KarlD.
    Oct 8, 2002
    Great game I really enjoy playing it even tough I'm not a baseball fan. I suggest it to all gamers who like any sports game. For the superb gameplay this is one to own!
  4. GregJ.
    Sep 6, 2002
    The announcers need to announce the made up players names and keep the statics for the current season you're in, as you go on. make the game a little harder because even on all-star level i beat the computer usually by at least 8 runs. But overall its a great game i really enjoy to play.
  5. A.J.L.
    Apr 25, 2003
    It's a cool game, I've been playing it for like 2 days and already I've noticed problems... 1) When players are traded to a different league (Say Barry Bonds to the American League) they don't show up in the all-star game as playing for the American Leage, they still show up on the National League team. 2) Sometimes you'll hit a homerun and it won't count, or It's a cool game, I've been playing it for like 2 days and already I've noticed problems... 1) When players are traded to a different league (Say Barry Bonds to the American League) they don't show up in the all-star game as playing for the American Leage, they still show up on the National League team. 2) Sometimes you'll hit a homerun and it won't count, or sometimes it might not even count for a hit (eg. 0 for 4 1HR 3 RBI's). 3) The announcers suck. 4) The layout (eg. franchise, season, memory card, etc) sucks. It is a cluster. Besides for all of this it is a great game. Bonds hit's like 3 hr's minimum every game... but that's always fun. Expand
  6. JimP.
    May 10, 2003
    This game is just dumb. its just messed up. . .this is 2003 get a grip people, make the game right and make it more of a challenge. its to easy.
  7. PatrickI.
    Oct 26, 2002
    It's a damn good game but it could be a little harder and the announcers need to be better. Other than that it'd be a 10.
  8. CollinB.
    Sep 17, 2002
    The best.
  9. AllenC.
    Nov 23, 2002
    The announcers need to have a little more variety in what they say. Also, the pitchers need to pitch much more challenging throughout the game. And, when you hit a homerun it doesn't count sometimes, this needs to be corrected!

1. Aside from some fielding glitches and a few graphical annoyances, this is a great, replay worthy sports title.
  2. Being the only 32-bit baseball title with up-to-date rosters, however, doesn’t mean a heck of a lot when everything else looks like the rehashed and barely-improved years-old product that this title actually is.
  3. The presence of Scully and Campbell calling the game add a sense of realism to the game—if you could only hear the game, you’d think that the game might actually be on television.