NASCAR 2001 PlayStation

Apr 8, 2003
    THE BEST GAME!!!!
  2. DanV.
    Mar 16, 2003
    This game became very boring after 3 minutes of play. It's just left turn, left turn, left turn......
  3. NeoDorian
    Sep 24, 2002
    Ha! I didn't think that anything could be more lame and more boring than Nascar. Boy was I wrong. Check out this game if you want to know what I mean.
  4. Farce
    Dec 26, 2001
    It's Nascar, it already sucks and is boring. Then to make a video game out of it? This is a joke right?
  5. DaveS.
    Sep 9, 2001
    I think this game gives you the feel of real life racing, I have driven in a race car before and I feel almost the same amount of excitment doing both. It is a great game all around!!
  6. CDScott
    Aug 27, 2001
    Nice game for US NASCAR fans...wish I knew how 2 get my pit times down...#3 was the best.
  7. MikeB.
    Aug 21, 2001
    This is the best racing game ever made and anyone who said it sucks, sucks ....

1. Featuring an all-new game engine to complement its fully licensed collection of Winston Cup drivers and tracks, NASCAR 2001 is a very slick and entertaining new addition to the series.
  2. Despite a small field of cars, NASCAR 2001 gives the virtual racer a sense of the thrill of NASCAR racing.
    I do like this game, but it really best suited for an average gamer who likes NASCAR and wants the racing not to be TOO real.