Revelations: Persona PlayStation

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. JimT.Kirk
    Jul 30, 2004
    Totally. This game is so great, I love it! The modern setting is super keen. The music is surperb.
  2. JimT.
    Jul 11, 2004
    This was my introduction to console RPG's, and I had a blast with it. The modern setting really made it for me. I get tired of the medieval nonsense.
  3. BalrajR.
    Dec 21, 2004
    This is the best game in the world behind only persona. If i could id give it a 10.1. I love mary. She's so damn hot ans sexy i used to kiss my T.V. Also Mark is a gangsta. Also i like it cuz they have the token black guy. Brad is a P.I.M.P. Anyways peace out- ps: Legaia is the best game behind Legaia 2

1. GMR Magazine
    The overlooked early gem of the PlayStation's RPG library. [Aug 2004, p.102]
    Add to this a unique method of spellcasting (similar to Final Fantasy 3's espers), multiple endings, a hidden character, plus much more, and you have an RPG masterpiece.
  3. The dialogue in Persona is, in a word, insane. Safe money says the translation team stayed up late watching Jerry Springer while they were working, because a good portion of the lingo is of the "Oh, my bad!" and "Girlfriend!" variety.