Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 PlayStation

8.4

1. MichaelF.
    Aug 23, 2002
    This game is so amazing i want to rate it 10000000!
  2. k.y.
    May 4, 2002
    Worst graphic game after 2000.
  3. TiarraA.
    Jun 19, 2002
    Tony hawk's pro skater 3 is the best.
  4. RyanV.
    Dec 30, 2001
    Yo this game ROCKS!!!! Tha BEST SKATEBOARDING GAME EVER!!! It's a two thumbs up! For all you skaters out there, Gotta get this game! The best game!
  5. NatchaiL.
    Jan 19, 2002
    It just ROCKS!!
  6. PatT.
    Jan 26, 2002
    This is a really good game it has great graphics and cool skaters I like the new tricks. I would advise many to buy this game. GO EAGLES!!!!
  7. WilliamH.
    Jan 29, 2002
    I first played THPS3 for the PS2 (my friend's PS2) and it blew my mind. I can honestly say it was one of the best games I've ever played. Then I rented it for my regular PS and it made me sad. I felt ripped off. I expected the graphics to be lower, but I didn't expect that much of a drop. I felt like I was playing THPS2 in the THPS3 levels. It didn't have the smooth I first played THPS3 for the PS2 (my friend's PS2) and it blew my mind. I can honestly say it was one of the best games I've ever played. Then I rented it for my regular PS and it made me sad. I felt ripped off. I expected the graphics to be lower, but I didn't expect that much of a drop. I felt like I was playing THPS2 in the THPS3 levels. It didn't have the smooth feeling of the PS2 version. It just didn't feel like I was playing the same game. Don't get me wrong, I love THPS3, and plan on getting my own PS2 for that game alone, but don't waste your time on the PS version. It's basically Tony Hawk 2 with new levels. Expand
  8. DanielL.
    Dec 26, 2001
    A good game for it's time, but I think that if it came out much earlier before the Playstation 2 version game came out it would be getting more respect for all the work they put into it. I really liked it. As far as graphics go, maybe the game isn't exactly something new but that doesn't make a game what it is. Sound wise I sometimes find myself singing with the song A good game for it's time, but I think that if it came out much earlier before the Playstation 2 version game came out it would be getting more respect for all the work they put into it. I really liked it. As far as graphics go, maybe the game isn't exactly something new but that doesn't make a game what it is. Sound wise I sometimes find myself singing with the song "Blitzkrieg Bop." There are other good songs also. The advanced park editor is a good idea and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to make a good one. The create a skater is also a good idea. All in all I think the game is a great idea with just enough different to keep you from saying "This is just like Tony Hawk 2". If the Playstation 2 version game out later then people would pay it more respect. Expand
    Feb 12, 2002
    I can't find the information i'm looking for, but it rocks. It's up to you if you want to play it if you are a skater you will like this game.
  10. SkaterX
    Apr 9, 2002
    This game is the best!!!!
  11. MacL.
    Jul 20, 2002
    This game is awsome. U can do specials and everything.
  12. KatieW.
    Nov 20, 2001
    One of the best games I have ever played.
  13. KevinN.
    Nov 24, 2001
    This game is amazing. The graphics aren't the best but it's worth the price.
  14. CaPTaiNInsan-O
    Apr 17, 2002
    Good game, needs more cheats.
  15. JosephC.
    Dec 26, 2001
    It rules!
  16. May 5, 2011
    It's not the variety the PS2 version is -- and the graphics are a bit dated, even for the PS1. However, the variety in skateboarding combos, missions, and level design are far from missing.
  17. Jul 14, 2011
    Addictive and very fun, a lot of varied tricks and customizable stuff. The soundtrack is badass and awesome, One of the last games and probably great for the PS.
  18. Jan 10, 2015
    It's a good port if you didn't have a PS2, Gamecube, or XBOX back in the day. the graphics are fair and the levels looks identical to the other ports but they did have to make it look a little different along with the soundtrack which some songs are missing. I prefer The PS2 version because it has way better graphics and online play.

At first glance all I could think about was the PS2 version of this game and feel the dread that I would have to play Tony Hawk on the PlayStation. But once I got past the graphics and low frame rate I actually started to have fun.
  2. If you're not ready to commit to the PlayStation 2 yet, and you've grown weary of the levels in "Tony Hawk 2," then Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 is just the ticket.
  3. Tempting to compare & criticize against previous versions, but stands well on it’s own.