8.2

1. PuckD.
    Aug 4, 2003
    It's the first game I play of the pro skater series and I like it very much. And I don't think that the career mode is to easy, I even think it's a bit hard, but I ain't used to the controlling of the skaters.
  2. IsaacE.
    Apr 22, 2003
    I only need 1 more goal point b 4 i clock it its Tonys pro goal damn its hard to do.
  3. SamP.
    Jul 30, 2003
    This is the best game i have ever played! The goals were easy to finish.I cant wait to go bye underground.
  4. JacobC.
    Feb 16, 2003
    I liked the no time limit and where you can choose what goal you want to do.
  5. BobA.
    Mar 13, 2003
    SWEEEEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!
  6. Deznuts
    Apr 16, 2003
    Its one of the best games out.
  7. ShaunH.
    Apr 6, 2003
    Its very addicting, but its kind of easy if u know what I mean.
  8. KristoffO.
    Jun 6, 2004
    Best skating game I ever played!!!! Every one should give it at least 1 try... 2 thumbs up!!! Excellent.
  9. JustinF.
    Apr 29, 2003
    This game is awsome!!!!! Any body that doesn't like this game must not be right in their minds "like some people on this list " You should make more.
  10. BobRoni
    Jan 10, 2003
    A cool game.
  11. Kidcomputer
    Nov 2, 2002
    Best tony hawk game of the four.
  12. J-Kid420
    Apr 14, 2003
    IT was freakin insane but the goals are gay.
  13. JakeD.
    Dec 12, 2003
    This game rox!! Played it at my friends house and its good that there's on time limit :) Cant say anythin bad about this game , alotta fun !! ;)
  14. HurtLip
    Feb 13, 2005
    The game is brilliant, different to it's sequels in some ways.
  15. Tonyfan
    Jan 15, 2003
    Brilliant but too easy-I completed it in a week.
  16. ToriP
    Jul 7, 2003
    It's cool but some of it is a tiny bit to hard.Cor.B your stupid. it doesnt suck you do. DORK!!!!!!!!!!!
  17. LordB.
    Nov 18, 2003
    Dude this game KICKS ASS sum of the goals r a little hard but ill get over it.
  18. BramL.
    May 14, 2003
    i think that Tony Hawk's pro skater 3 was a better one cause you 've got time to make your goals and you 've don't got that thps4
  19. IanH.
    Mar 30, 2004
    Fun, like all the thps games... but way too easy overall... took about an hour to get all the goals and most of the gaps... maybe another half hour to finish off the gaps... no lasting interest unless its in multiplayer setting.
  20. EricB.
    Dec 17, 2003
    This game isnt bad but it gets boring after you play it for like a couple of hours. i already beat it in like an hour.
  21. DaveD.
    Apr 19, 2003
    It's ok, i like the spine transfers and no time limit. but its just far too easy!!! i completed it in a few hours. i don't think that you shoud release any more, its getting tiresome, let someone else have a go, see if they can do any better.
  22. PauloV.
    May 9, 2004
    This game is so easy.
  23. CorB.
    Mar 26, 2003
    This sucks.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. The redesigned mission structure and expanded universe of tricks from the next-generation installments of Tony Hawk 4 made the cut.
  2. If you've never played any of the Hawk games before, this is a great way to cut your teeth. [Jan 2003, p.140]