8.3

1. May 18, 2015
  2. Aug 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 10 zzzzzzzzkjzbzhbzhbkhzbkhzbkbkjbzkjbzkjbzkjbzkbkzjbkjzbkjzbkjzbkzjbkzjbzkjbzkjbzkjbzkjbzkbzkjbzkjzbkjzbkzjbkzbkzjbzkjbzkbzkbzkjzbkjzbkjzkjbzkbzkbzkbz Expand
  3. Jun 16, 2013
    The game that made Tony Hawk a household name was certainly worthy of all the praise it received. Importantly the controls felt very natural meaning that with a bit of practice it was possible to pull of all manner of tricks and combos. It certainly looks dated now but even today it is more than playable.
  4. May 8, 2013
    Considering how much the series has improved, all the sequels are much more recommendable. This one is for the hardcore fans of the series. Buy Pro Skater 3 instead.
  5. Tensor
    Feb 10, 2007
    This is some of the best games I have ever played. I love it, from start to finish and its impossible not to like this game if your already into these kind of games that involves extreme-sport adventures. This is a must-have game for any fan of ps1 and its a classic in any sense of the word!
  6. LividFiction
    Nov 26, 2006
    Looking back, THPS is an extremely primitive game. But at the time, it was revolutionary. Then and now I rate it how I am now.
  7. GeoffH.
    Dec 4, 2003
    This is the game that started it all, only complaint is the lack of Revert, but that only adds to the challenge and excitement.

Fun, addictive, and exciting -- you couldn't ask for more in a game. Tony Hawk may not have the graphic flair of the Dreamcast, but it goes to prove that looks aren't everything.
  2. Neversoft deserves a standing ovation for this one... Tony Hawk's Pro Skater is an epiphany.
  3. Not only have I never played a better skateboarding title on the PSX, but I don't believe I've ever played a better skateboarding title ever, on any platform.