World's Scariest Police Chases PlayStation

6.3

1. Oct 5, 2015
    World's Scariest Police Chases, I liked the tv show (1997–2002) and I liked the game!

The game lets you drive your car and shooting at criminals at the same time, it's a hard thing to pull of but once you succeed it's very satisfying. The narrating in WSPC is done by sheriff John Bunnell, just like in the tv show, which is a really nice touch. There's also a two player co-op mode

There's also a two player co-op mode where one player drives the car while the second player shoots at the bad guys. This game isn't easy, because slamming your police car into the criminal's car could end up in your car catching fire and it's end of the mission.

World's Scariest Police Chases should definitely be remade for the PS3 or PS4, with better graphics but with the same true to the tv show gameplay.

I rate this game 8 out of 10.

#39 Most Discussed PS1 Game of 2001

1. This game is fun, addictive and fast-paced. It may not be entirely original, but it does hold its own in the world of PS driving sims.
  2. An entertaining, mission-based driver with hilarious commentary and fairly engrossing gameplay. This is definitely a sleeper hit for the aging PlayStation.
  3. It's unoriginal-original and very frustrating playing tedious mission after mission with little reward.