• Publisher: Konami
  • Release Date: Mar 20, 2002
8.6

1. Oct 25, 2013
    Amazing game! Hugely nostalgic for me(my third ps1 game), Yugioh Forbidden Memories remains one of my favorite ps1 games of all time. Amazing sound, gameplay, prize-reward system, campaign, free duels, cards, fusions, and most especially: lasting power. I have played this game for years and restart on one of my memory cards a bunch just to have the challenge and fun start again. Great Game!
  2. Sep 12, 2014
    GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME!GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME!GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME!GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME!GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME! GreAt GAME!

1. Modern TCG fans will probably either love it for being simple and different, or hate it for being old and unlike the current game.
  2. Daunting difficulty and narrow appeal...There are teeth of mine I'd pull with a pair of pliers rather than play this card game ever again.
  3. I would ultimately recommend this for either someone who has played the card game before or someone who has a lot of time to go through and write down or memorize the card combos and fusion results, since everything is trial and error.