7.0

1. DanF.
    Mar 12, 2007
    The problem with this is that is not actually bad but it's not that great neither. The Grafix are not the best and reminds me of a ps1 game, the sound is ok. You can quite happely play it for a few hours until the boring repetitiveness sinks in and you just can't be bothered anymore. If you want a decent fighting game, then go for the warriors instead. Much better.
  2. AlexF.
    Oct 19, 2007
    A good game, quite good graphics and not a bad story. You never at any point during gameplay have more than 2 body guards with you. Its a good game, very very easy at some points, and very very hard at other points. Takes around 10 hours to complete and it isnt too bad a game.
  3. JohnE.
    Mar 20, 2007
    It was frustrating at times building up the power meter during boss battles that required blood drunk to do damage, and sometimes using the spear was frustrating. What has been most fun, however, is replaying the game after beating it once, b/c all the good equipment and combos you bought can be used from the beginning, and you wreak total havoc with your guy the second time through with It was frustrating at times building up the power meter during boss battles that required blood drunk to do damage, and sometimes using the spear was frustrating. What has been most fun, however, is replaying the game after beating it once, b/c all the good equipment and combos you bought can be used from the beginning, and you wreak total havoc with your guy the second time through with all the special moves. Expand
  4. NickM.
    May 2, 2007
    I can see why people didnt like this game. I personally liked it, even if it wasnt very well dont or polished. Its good fun. I wasnt expecting much, so maybe thats part of it. I liked learning cool moves and they make it seem unscripted but i feel like i did that on my own. Sometimes the bosses are very challenging while the normal enemies are too easy, but overall, not for everyone. this I can see why people didnt like this game. I personally liked it, even if it wasnt very well dont or polished. Its good fun. I wasnt expecting much, so maybe thats part of it. I liked learning cool moves and they make it seem unscripted but i feel like i did that on my own. Sometimes the bosses are very challenging while the normal enemies are too easy, but overall, not for everyone. this review can be used for the movie, same idea. Expand

1. I guess this might be a fun game to rent and beat on a Saturday. After all, developer Collision does add a little something at the end of the game to make it not as much of a downer.
  2. It's a simplistic hack-and-slash that tends to get painfully repetitive, but 300: March to Glory has its moments.
    If you took a "Dynasty Warriors" game and stripped away every redeeming quality, you would more or less end up with March to Glory.