6.1

1. Feb 12, 2015
    Army Of Two on the PSP wasn't a good idea. You compare this to the PS3 and Xbox 360 version and you have a bad game. Buy it on PS3 and/or Xbox 360. PSP version is terrible
  2. Feb 21, 2011
    I think many people compare this game to the Xbox/PS3 version. It is a psp, it doesnt has the same capabilities as the other consoles mentioned, but it's portable, and has this awesome game. In my opinion, this games captures everything that made Army of Two: the 40th day a different shooter. From the Aggro to the weapon customisation. It is a very easy game to pick up and play. If you askI think many people compare this game to the Xbox/PS3 version. It is a psp, it doesnt has the same capabilities as the other consoles mentioned, but it's portable, and has this awesome game. In my opinion, this games captures everything that made Army of Two: the 40th day a different shooter. From the Aggro to the weapon customisation. It is a very easy game to pick up and play. If you ask me, it is a good game to buy, if you dont want to carry around a PS3 or an Xbox 360 in a trip, or want to play at your break in school/work. I have played both versions. But if you don't travel a lot, have one big console and don't mind traveling with it (if you go somewhere), buy the other version. Expand

Lackluster action sequences, brain-dead AI and limited gameplay features really cripple the port of Army of Two: The 40th day on the PSP. While the game does feature morality moments, good dialogue and a variety of environments to fight through, the action is so basic and repetitive that the fun is completely missing.
    I was initially excited about the prospect of a top-down shooter to play on the go, but my excitement quickly turned to disappointment and frustration. EA tries to stuff too many peripheral gameplay components into The 40th Day, which loses focus of the point of the shoot-em-up genre. Coupled with the extremely poor AI, there just really isn't much to recommend about this game.
  3. Completely useless A.I. makes playing this game by yourself absolutely infuriating, but if you can find a friend to play with, it at least becomes playable. Then it is simply just boring and repetitive.