Brothers in Arms: D-Day PSP

• Release Date: Dec 5, 2006
9.1

1. OscarH.
    Nov 25, 2006
    Looks good from pics and sounds cool, should be brilliant if it is like the other2 games.
  2. MarkJ
    Nov 9, 2008
    This is by far the best WW2 FPS available on PSP. I also have Call of Duty Roads to Victory and this game is superior. The graphics are simply stunning, better than the Brothers in Arms PS2 versions, and I find the control is ironically even better than the PC BIA versions - on the PSP you can actually hit head shots at long range with the iron sights! Plus all the best missions from the This is by far the best WW2 FPS available on PSP. I also have Call of Duty Roads to Victory and this game is superior. The graphics are simply stunning, better than the Brothers in Arms PS2 versions, and I find the control is ironically even better than the PC BIA versions - on the PSP you can actually hit head shots at long range with the iron sights! Plus all the best missions from the first two BIA are in this plus skirmish mode so it is a massive game that gives you value for your money. The fun co-op alone makes this a must buy. Collapse
  3. GregM.
    Dec 14, 2006
    Wow is this game great. I got it a couple days ago and it turned out that it was great. The controls were no problem, the graphics were beautiful, the game was around 10 HOURS long! That is extremely long for a PSP shooter. I am ready to play the story mode around 10 more times, because it is soooo fun.

#40 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2006

1. It lacks the emotional and technical "oomph" of its big-screen relatives, highlighted by the notoriously futzy control scheme that'll have you pulling out your hair. With that said, it's still one of the best shooters on the PSP, packing a serious challenge in an impressively sized campaign (not to mention some ad-hoc multiplayer) that'll keep you busy for awhile.
  2. Rehashed gameplay and poor controls...make the game feel like just another console-to-PSP hack job where the makers of the game were just trying to make a quick buck.
  3. This is quite long and has stacks of replay value with the multiplayer. That multiplayer mode will be hugely satisfying to anyone who happens to know someone else with a PSP (gasp!) and it represents further evidence that 2006 is the year of co-op gaming.