Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai - Another Road PSP

8.1

1. Feb 16, 2015
    I don't understand the low Metascore. The game is definitely the best handheld DBZ fighting game in my opinion. Great controls, good graphics on the PSP, and great gameplay.
  2. Oct 27, 2011
    A disappointment. I expected more from this. To all DBZ fans, you'll be MUCH better off with Dragon Ball Z: Tenkaichi Tag Team. The gamepley is okay, the graphics pathetic, & the game has decent music.
  3. JoseG
    Mar 31, 2009
    Amazing battles, a very good multiplayer, a fresh storyline, a very good fighting game for the PSP, it's kind of boring fight clon after clone in the missions, but all in all a must have for a PSP owner.
  4. ThomasC.
    Mar 22, 2007
    This game is a much needed imporvement on the original. It adds many new characters, moves, and gameplay elements. Also a brand new "alternate" storyline brings a fresh experience to a Budokai game that we haven't seen since Budokai 1 for the PS2 (which gave us the original DBZ storyline).

#43 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007
#1 Most Shared PSP Game of 2007

1. Though nothing truly remarkable, it does provide a great follow up to an already good game. Fans of the PSP and of DBZ should already be on their way to the game store now to pick up this latest installment that will keep you busy for hours.
  2. Another Road is essentially just a remixed version of the original Shin Budokai, offering very little in the way of new content.
    It certainly won't draw any new fans that the last game couldn't have, but it should appease fans for a fair bit of time, especially with its multi-tiered storyline.