FIFA Soccer 06 PSP

1. Ahmed
    Oct 24, 2005
    this game was rushed. bottom line, its crap. major visual bugs, slow unresponsive gameplay. i am also puzzled as to why it has received high ratings elsewhere.
  2. Justo
    Jan 6, 2006
    Truly cannot understand how users could give this 9 or 10. Graphics are PS1 standards and is very limited in gameplay. Not reccomended.
  3. Leo
    Jan 3, 2006
    This is an OK game, but I don't know why it has got a better score than Pro Evo whixh is a better game. Avoid this game and get Pro Evolution 5 as it has only got lower scores as it is not as good as the PS2 version that was expected.
  4. JohnT.
    Oct 21, 2005
    I honestly can`t believe people have actually given this garbage 10/10. Its one of the worst games I have ever played. The gameplay is incredibly slow and jerky, and the controls are totally unresponsive. EA should be ashamed of themselves, as they have released a game not worthy of the original Game Boy, never mind the technical wonder that is the PSP. Avoid this travesty of a game, IT STINKS!!!

#42 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2005

1. PSM Magazine
    With the camera pulled back so far, the ball can get pretty tiny. Other than that, it's all solid, and a big improvement on last season. [Nov 2005, p.98]
  2. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    The game's secret weapon this year, though, is the ball-juggling minigame... I killed more hours trying to keep David Beckham's balls off the ground than I can reasonably justify. [Nov 2005, p.123]
  3. Initially it appears that EA have been happy to just release last year’s version albeit with an unneeded visual lick of plaint and this season’s player/team data; further play however reveals that the game actually takes a step backwards in many areas.