7.7

1. MechyslavP.
    Oct 15, 2005
    This game is one of the best soccer games ever!!
  2. JoeT.
    Oct 29, 2005
    Truly Fantastic!
  3. Nando
    Feb 15, 2006
    A big improvement over the original PSP FIFA. It's far from perfect - controls still aren't great and theres graphical glitches, but it's still extremely fun, has plenty of features including online mode, and the juggling minigame is worth the upgrade alone. Gameplay wise it's no Winning Eleven, but I actually perfer the PSP version of FIFA, if only due to the amount A big improvement over the original PSP FIFA. It's far from perfect - controls still aren't great and theres graphical glitches, but it's still extremely fun, has plenty of features including online mode, and the juggling minigame is worth the upgrade alone. Gameplay wise it's no Winning Eleven, but I actually perfer the PSP version of FIFA, if only due to the amount of things they packed into the game. Expand
  4. Olajide
    May 11, 2006
    I think it is a great game especially the online part of it.

1. With the camera pulled back so far, the ball can get pretty tiny. Other than that, it's all solid, and a big improvement on last season. [Nov 2005, p.98]
  2. The game's secret weapon this year, though, is the ball-juggling minigame... I killed more hours trying to keep David Beckham's balls off the ground than I can reasonably justify. [Nov 2005, p.123]
  3. Initially it appears that EA have been happy to just release last year’s version albeit with an unneeded visual lick of plaint and this season’s player/team data; further play however reveals that the game actually takes a step backwards in many areas.