7.2

1. Nov 15, 2011
    this is not gta. its a crap game. Are we in the PSone era? No where in the PS3 era. Do not make a crap game like this again rockstar. I took it back and lied and said it was broken and got my money back!
  2. Oct 18, 2013
    Awful.
    This is why GTA should never try another formula like Overhead
    Action is bad, controls are awful, and impossible to shoot anything.
    A waste of money, stay away

As a PSP game, it's still a well-done portable GTA; not necessarily a better one than before. But that's fine; it's still worth playing Chinatown Wars for those bite-size bits of the GTA formula, and if you're still warm to it, then definitely give it a go.
    An absolute blast from start to finish with plenty of trademark Liberty City locales ripe for exploration, not to mention a cast of incredibly memory characters (Chan Jaoming, I hardly knew ya.) If you're looking for a good action adventure experience that harkens back to the more cartoony Grand Theft Auto days, then Chinatown Wars is certainly worth the investment.
  3. Chinatown Wars on PSP was always going to be a port job, and though it soils some of DS original's intuitive mini-games it maintains the inventive, thoroughly entertaining and built-for-handheld mission structure of the original - and that's what we loved most in the first place.