Madden NFL 07 PSP

6.6

1. RyanS.
    Aug 24, 2006
    absolutely marvelous game. I just got it yesterday and I've already played 8 and 1/2 hours on it. The graphics are truly amazing, and the End to End game is truly a nice touch.
  2. Casey
    Aug 28, 2006
    This is one of the best PSP games I have played. I highly recommend this for any football fan, madden fan, or psp gamer.
  3. MarkD.
    Aug 22, 2006
    This is a 180 degree turn around from last year's Madden. Graphics, gameplay, audio and the best part is moving you season from the PS2 and back. I'm a big football fan so I'm happy with this purchase.
  4. ChristopherN.
    Sep 27, 2006
    Great game. Still long loading time but to be expected with a PSP. Great gameplay and awsome visuals.
  5. JoeC.
    Aug 22, 2006
    a total revamp of last years game(if that is a game) tighter graphics better controls and better songs too!
  6. Jul 14, 2014
    This was actually a really fun game.. ofc, lots of glitches and bugs, and the mini games were hard (well, atleast for me) but it's fun, and that's enough for me to give it a 8/10.

#37 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2006

It’s nice to see a large overhaul of last year’s game, which was somewhat clunky and full of problems, into a smoother running title.
  2. Improved running controls and shorter load times, taking better advantage of the PSP’s hardware. The game still has a few technical flaws, but all in all, this is the best football experience you can get on the PSP.
  3. Add it all up, and you've got a fantastic package that'll keep you fighting for yardage even when you're driving around in your Madden Cruiser.