Manhunt 2 PSP

8.1

1. Aug 10, 2017
    I was expecting much more when I bought the game. The game is just not scary, it's more action game to me rather than horror game. But I still enjoyed it.
  2. Nov 6, 2015
    this is a very good game dasssssssssssssssssssssjkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
  3. May 11, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. i never play it on pc or playstation 2 but it was enjoyable. I do not have to say anything more. But i need to write one hundred and fifty characters. Expand
  4. Sep 27, 2013
    Psychological horror on the go.

Psychological horror on the go.

I've seen many console-to-portable ports that has gone wrong in many ways, but Rockstar has done the opposite, this is a solid port. You have the same environments and story that the console versions have and similar controls. The controls had to be optimized for the PSP with limited control space, but that has been executed very well. The graphics are very similar to it's PS2 counterpart and some of the best I've seen on the PSP. some levels have been dumbed down for the PSP's hardware, but it's not much of an irritation. Although a good port, it shares the same negatives that the console versions have. This game does not have too much replay value. You could replay the levels once you're done, but there is nothing to unlock, no Easter eggs, nothing of interest. You could try "Insane" mode, but it's nothing special. Overall, this is a great port of a great stealth game. You get the same experience you would get from the console version and you don't see that from portable ports too often.
  5. Jan 7, 2013
    For some reason this feels copied to Resident Evil. This was like it got copied from the first Manhunt which is 10 times better as all the blurred out and terrible screams that sound sarcastic.
  6. Nov 16, 2012
    Manhunt 2 is really trying to be a wild ride through a B-horrors movies and since it succeeds most of the time, fans of the genre will find a lot of references and the atmosphere of these movies. Solid graphics, gameplay and longetivity makes this game a full scale console experience on a go.
    One flaw here is however that the game is taking itself too seriously, but that cannot spoil
    the
    the fun.
    85%
  7. Jan 11, 2012
    "Manhunt 2 : a serial killer's outlet"

Manhunt 2 for the Playstation Portable would be a great way for a true man hunter to play. Dating back to it's first game for the PC and PS2 "Manhunt".I has compelled myself and many others to let their inner deviant free.Yes,the game is compelling.In fact I think most people who have played this wonderful title will agree with me.As a 16 - 17 year
    "Manhunt 2 : a serial killer's outlet"

Dating back to it's first game for the PC and PS2 "Manhunt".I has compelled myself and many others to let their inner deviant free.Yes,the game is compelling.In fact I think most people who have played this wonderful title will agree with me.As a 16 - 17 year gaming veteran,I love this game because of the gruesome,(if you get the uncensored version) kills.On an Easy to Hard scale,this game is relatively hard .
    As for the controls,they are simple and easy to remember.In the game of "Manhunt 2",you play as Dr.Daniel Lamb,finding out who you are and how you got where you are,and most of all,how you will escape and get revenge..... The game's sound quality is "top- notch" and will literally scare the crap out of you if you're alone playing this and wil make you way more aware of you surroundings.

8. PeterC.
    Jan 12, 2008
    Wow, a pretty bad game. I was expecting a lot more out of this game. Not as good as the first game. They took out one of the most appealing features from the first game, the headset. The combat is pretty lame, it basically turns into a button mashfest. You also can't really tell the difference between any of the weapons, they all feel the same, a bat feels the same as a sledge Wow, a pretty bad game. I was expecting a lot more out of this game. Not as good as the first game. They took out one of the most appealing features from the first game, the headset. The combat is pretty lame, it basically turns into a button mashfest. You also can't really tell the difference between any of the weapons, they all feel the same, a bat feels the same as a sledge hammer. Talk about unsatisfying combat. The camera and the controls make this game almost unplayable. The gameplay feels dated and boring. It's the same old, wait in the shadows, sneak up behind someone, and kill them stealthily. The only reason to play this game is for creative death sequences and solid story. Although, I don't know why the ESRB was all up in arms about this game, it's not as bad as the first game. Expand
  9. SteW.
    Dec 19, 2007
    Manhunt 2 isnt all that it was cracked up to be, but its still worth playing if you were a fan of the first one. I found the controlls to be a little fiddly at first but I soon got used to them. The gun fights are nothing to be desired but its still a damn good game.
  10. JordanD.
    Dec 5, 2007
    Pure class game. Danny Lamb is so hard he can take a beating and still have his glasses on. The headshots are awesome and the graphics are lethal for a PSP.
  11. JoeM.
    Nov 30, 2007
    Probably the best PSP game released to date. The blur effects are a bit of a hinderance, but not too bad. This is made up with the imaginative executions. The gun fighting scenes were never the strong points of either the Manhunt games, but I think the shooting scenes are better in Manhunt 2.
  12. OlofW.
    Nov 6, 2007
    The game's raunchy environments come to life through outstanding visuals. Fans of the first will not be disappointed.
  13. PaulC.
    Nov 4, 2007
    I took the plunge and bought this game. After playing thru half the game, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. The gameplay is similar to the first Manhunt, but with much better graphics and control. Shockingly, this game controls very well for a PSP game. Obviously, the censorship sucks and I do miss the gruesome kills. However, the blur effect during kills is not too bad and I I took the plunge and bought this game. After playing thru half the game, I have to say I am pleasantly surprised. The gameplay is similar to the first Manhunt, but with much better graphics and control. Shockingly, this game controls very well for a PSP game. Obviously, the censorship sucks and I do miss the gruesome kills. However, the blur effect during kills is not too bad and I quickly got over it. It basically comes down to this...if you like stealth games like Splinter Cell...there is no reason you shouldn't enjoy this. Overall, very good game and I do not regret the $30 purchase one bit. Expand
  14. AlexW.
    Oct 31, 2007
    Manhunt 2 is a damn good game. I am very impressed with the PSP port, it IS the PS2 version. The death scenes are great, I would go so far as to say, the filters on the executions make it even better. For me this is probably the most entertaining PSP game, it is part GTA, part MGS, and has a few VERY FUNNY scenes. I would recommend Manhunt 2 to everyone.
  15. Jan 11, 2012

#11 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007
#33 Most Shared PSP Game of 2007

1. It's hardly the pinnacle of stealth games - the enemies are dumb, and there's not much to do aside from sneaking and killing - but if you're in the mood for something creepy and horrific that'll leave you feeling a little dirty, Manhunt 2's still-shocking murders and eerie, is-it-real-or-am-I-just-insane storyline won't disappoint.
    The AI doesn't feel as good as the first game, the setting and environments don't feel as menacing, and the story is definitely weaker. That isn't to say that Manhunt 2 isn't a good game, because it is.
    A bland third-person stealth adventure with sub-par combat and annoyingly stylized death sequences.