6.3

1. Feb 10, 2011
    I love 2k games but this one is really bored. I wouldn't recommend this game to anybody. I bought this game from the ps store. This game gets bored after the 2nd quarter. Nothing to do on this game. This game does gave my player mode which is good but still doesn't make this game fun to play. this game isnt fun. It could be fun at times i guess.
  2. May 25, 2012
    An average NBA 2K11 PSP Game that is not as good as the NBA 2K11 in other consoles.......
  3. JBB
    Oct 4, 2011
    This is a good portal basketball version. Probably the best at the moment. It has the majority of basic basketball fundamentals so don't expect to always drive to the hoop and score (but don't expect it to be like any of console versions). I was hoping for some of Jordan games like in the console but no deal (unless I'm missing something). If you can get this at $20 which was what I got it at then I think it is good value. Expand
  4. Dec 16, 2011
    NBA 2k11 is good attempt at a portable basketball game. Considering NBA 2k10 for the psp, this is a huge improvement. The gameplay in the game is at times frustrating, specially when doing crossovers and flashy dribbles but overall, monster dunks and cool layups are easy to pull off. Shot control is limited to timing the release so often times, famous three-point shooters mess up the shots.
    Movement is done with the analog stick which starts off okay but can result in strain after extended gameplay.

The graphics are average, considering the PSP's limitations. Player animations are smooth but face look like....well nothing special.
    The crowd is neither eye-catching nor invisible.
    The commentary is good at first but with the third or fourth game, you start hearing the same dialogues.

Gameplay: 7
    Graphics: 6.5
    Sound: 6.9
    Presentation: 7
    Overall:
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Jan 3, 2011
    Whoever has a chance to play this title on another platform, should do so.