Patapon PSP

• Release Date: Feb 26, 2008
8.6

1. PhilJ.
    Aug 3, 2008
    This is a rather average game. I don't know why so many critics are going crazy for it. The visuals are impressive, but I got bored in less than two weeks and it gets rather repetitive. Worth $20.00, but it's not that great.
  2. AnonymousMC
    Feb 29, 2008
    Charming and addictive, this game has everything a good game should have except a reasonable difficulty curve. The rain miracle dance is like running face first into a brick wall.
  3. MattJakes
    Apr 13, 2008
    Patapon gets a good rap with critics, but personally I feel its a rather average game. But as far as PSP gaming goes, it's worth more than a 5.
  4. May 11, 2015

#3 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2008

1. While Patapon has got the same quirky sense of style and visual charm as its predecessor ("LocoRoco"), it doesn't offer the same easy breezy gameplay. Instead, it offers an imposing amount of depth and a considerable amount of micromanagement. Which isn't necessarily a criticism - it's just that forewarned is forearmed.
  2. Maxi Consolas (Portugal)
    Behind its simplistic but charming appearance, together with its original rhythm sequences and gameplay, hides a strategy game that can grab you for hours. It shows that there’s always room for creativity in videogames. Just for that, it deserves your full attention. [Feb 2008]
  3. Electronic Gaming Monthly