Prince of Persia Rival Swords PSP

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Apr 3, 2007
8.2

1. Apr 22, 2016
    Prince of Persia: Rival Swords is a portal third-person action adventure video game developed by Ubisoft Montreal, Pipeworks and published by Ubisoft for the PlayStation Portable.
  2. Apr 17, 2012
    Well,I just beat this wonderful game today and I think that it is and overall 10/10 for Ubisoft(as usual).

This game has : pros: - Beautiful graphics, - Nice Storyline - Nice Alter Ego Transition cons: - The sounds of voices come about 10 seconds after the character's faces move, which gets annoying. -There are very few places to save your

This game has :

pros: - Beautiful graphics, - Nice Storyline - Nice Alter Ego Transition

cons: - The sounds of voices come about 10 seconds after the character's faces move, which gets annoying. -There are very few places to save your game that i found, so you can play for a long time, but then have to stop and lose all your data. -Annoying time limit on Alter ego (sand monster)!

Overall Must have!

3. JohnC.
    Apr 17, 2007
    Probably the most Entertaining game That i've played for my PSP and a must have game for PSP game collectors.
  4. GUnit
    Apr 6, 2007
    This game is beautiful and exceptionally fun. Clocking around 12-15 hours and a big improvement from POP Revelation. A 10 because it is essentially the same game as on Xbox with bonus content.
  5. MikeB.
    Feb 12, 2007
    Yippie 1st comment Its like that other PoP game on the PSP but better and worth it, althrough the name is dumb because this is like PoP:TTT
  6. JamesW.
    Mar 18, 2007
    I love the prince of persia games, it is a must have for any one.

#24 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2007

1. PSM3 Magazine UK
    The controls are excellent and instinctive and the graphics are really rather stunning, although they're just too dark to enjoy fully. [Jan 2007, p.85]
  2. Games Master UK
    A top platformer and classy send off for the prince, even if he is hamstrung by the PSP. [Jan 2007, p.77]
  3. Official Playstation 2 Magazine UK
    At times sublime, but sadly it's the frantic and frustrating Dark Prince sections that linger longest in the memory. [Jan 2007, p.78]