7.4

1. Jan 22, 2014
    I haven't played the first game so let me spare you the comparative review. In a nutshell, prinny 2 is a game which was designed for 0.0001% of the Earth's population, that is the subset of people who are simultaneously young teenagers who enjoy a bad story, childish humor and bad voice acting while your character is moving around, but also players who have beaten ghosts n goblins, ninja gaiden, castlevania are NES power nerds. I fit the second half of this description, so I enjoyed the tight but unforgiving gameplay, but cringed at the story and voice acting had to either completely turn off my sound. HF teenage NES power nerds Expand
  2. Jan 8, 2012
    This prinny may look cute as usual,but this same looking as last year isn`t pretty and i considered this game as the hardest game since Ultimate Ghost N Goblins.
  3. Jan 8, 2012

1. Feb 26, 2011
    If you can make it past the old-fashioned controls and have the will to face its relentless challenge, Prinny 2 is an operation worth engaging in. Just remember that throwing your PSP out of frustration is a bad idea.
  2. Feb 21, 2011
    A delightfully cruel quizmaster. [Issue#106, p.116]
  3. Feb 14, 2011
    Hardcore platforming action that doesn't bring anything new to the series. [Mar 2011, p.98]