Samurai Warriors: State of War PSP

• Release Date: Mar 7, 2006
6.4

1. JordanL.
    Apr 10, 2006
    I totally love any game like this and this opne is no exception! Great to watch and even greater to play.
  2. NickB.
    May 27, 2006
    I had a blast with this game fro about an hour and a half, put it away, and then the next time I played I suddenly realized that it didn't really vary in play or style. New to the whole Samurai/Warriors/Dynasty Warrirors thing, but it is unfortunate that the game is really about mindless combat and an endless stream of dumb enemies who stan around waiting to be knocked over like ten I had a blast with this game fro about an hour and a half, put it away, and then the next time I played I suddenly realized that it didn't really vary in play or style. New to the whole Samurai/Warriors/Dynasty Warrirors thing, but it is unfortunate that the game is really about mindless combat and an endless stream of dumb enemies who stan around waiting to be knocked over like ten pins. And that's it....this game is a good one shot rental, I say. Expand
  3. JohnY.
    Jun 5, 2006
    love the game want to be like that myself and love the muli player co op and love kickin my friends booty.

#73 Most Discussed PSP Game of 2006
#35 Most Shared PSP Game of 2006

1. Offers gamers plenty of hours of gameplay. From the realtively short Campaign mode to the vastness that is the Sub-quest section. If you felt you were disappointed with "Dynasty Warriors" then you can get your fix here. [JPN Import]
    Even with these few legacy issues and the limited multiplayer functions, Samurai Warriors: State of War is a far better game than its previous Dynasty Warriors PSP brethren, and worthy of checking out for your portable gaming hack-and-slash tactical strategy pleasure.
  3. With a large cast of warriors and a diverting map system, character-building and charm-casting effectively replace storytelling to encourage continued combat, even if a slow-to-react camera and under-decorated environments make it a less-than-perfect execution of the huge-clashing-armies formula.