7.9

1. Nov 3, 2010
    I hate how this game got so many bad reveiws by the 'Critics' worthy of any ratchet and clank fan's collection so they should go out and buy it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. May 15, 2014
    este juego es muy bueno hace falta que los controles se destraben por que a veces no siempre lo hace pero la historia los movimientos armas y incluso los videos me gustaron son de lo mejor pero si tiene unos bugs y errores que arreglar por eso el 9
  3. Apr 30, 2012
    Uneven but overall fun. There are far too many QTEs and the story isn't all that good, but the rest of the gameplay is fun and competently put together, and of course there are lots of cool weapons to mess around with.
  4. Sep 23, 2013
    Secret Agent Clank does enough things differently to hold your attention. A slew of minigames, Gadgebot Challenges, Ratchet Arenas and Quark side missions break up the core game, which sees Clank work to get to the bottom of a plot which has landed Ratchet in prison for a crime he didn't commit. Clanks gameplay has had an overhaul since he was last played. He has his own gadgets and weapons, and utilizes a stealth mechanic to infiltrate areas without alerting the patrols inside. The game itself is relatively short, and most of the challenges are repetitive (and thankfully mostly optional, even though they make up the bulk of the games longevity), but Secret Agent Clank is still good for a romp, and is a fun little semi-canon foray into the world of Clank. Final Score: 6.4/10 Expand
  5. Mar 12, 2012
    The psp version is terrible. Get it on PS2 instead to avoid the several bugs, uncomforable controls, rigged unfair boss battles, etc. Its a funny game yea, but this is very bad. This is why ONLY insomniac games should develop this series. Remember what happened to Spyro? It died. This and ratchet and clank size matters proves my point.
  6. Jul 5, 2014
    Worst game I have ever played. Period! It gets ridiculously repetitive and the only fun parts, the Clank parts, are few and far between. The stupid difficulty of the final boss just made me throw this away. This game is the perfect example to show why Insomniac should only be allowed to make R&C games

1. While not my favorite Ratchet and Clank game, Secret Agent Clank has some very cool gameplay modes, characters, and gameplay experiences.
  2. Maybe Secret Agent Clank scratches that Ratchet and Clank humorous blasting itch for you. For me it didn't. Too much repetition, too much stealth and too little story flow left me cold.
  3. Welcome to the big leagues. Clank. [Aug 2008, p.80]