• Publisher: Capcom
  • Release Date: Feb 7, 2006
8.7

1. Jun 15, 2011
    As of June 2011 this is probably the best fighting game on PSP. I would say it is comfortably better than T5DR (which is still an amazing game - maybe a 9), and much better than Tekken 6 which was a let down.

The range of modes is by far and away the most comprehensive on the system for this genre.

Also, the addition on Yun means we can get training for SFIVAE while we wait for the
    disk to be released :D Expand
  2. Sep 20, 2012
    I have a fight stick for my ps3 and 360. However, there is no fighting game that I've played as much as this one. Being able to grab it anywhere and play, and the amount of options and characters, the classic street fighter depth, the controls (although tough coming from sf4, great once learned)..... just everything. The only personal issue is that I find Sagat to difficult to play, and he's my main. I've gone on to Ryu but sometimes I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. Oh well, that's just me. Pointless to mention it really. Anyways, here is my easy 10. Expand

1. Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max tales everything the PS version of “Street Fighter Alpha 3” had, miniaturizes it, and adds a couple of new features. [Mar 2006,p.86]
  2. One of Capcom's last great fighting games is now fully intact on the PSP, right down to the last pixel. It even boasts some extras not found in previous versions.
  3. Every aspect of the game; the gameplay, the graphics, the audio, and all of the various play options; just oozes "arcade" quality, except that this version of the game outshines the original arcade release in every conceivable way.