8.9

1. Aug 12, 2011
    Guest characters (AI characters) are suicidal - simply the worst AI (or scripting) in recent years. This became a deal breaker for me when on one level I was giving the choice to save a AI-controlled character in an impossible situation. After several hours of trying and searching internet for tips, I found out the only way is to cheat the system or let her die by making an out of character choice. The illusion that I was in control of "battle tactic" is but all broken at this point and the rest of the game matters little. Don't call it a tactic/strategy game if the only way to play is by developer's design. Expand

1. Jun 20, 2011
    Bottom line: If I can only have one SRPG for the rest of my life, it isn't even a contest. I could play Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together for the next 10 years and still be finding new stuff to try. One of the best remakes of all time.
  2. May 11, 2011
    Fifteen years may have passed since its original release, but Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together still manages to enchant any "tactical-RPG" lover who devotes his free time to it. A real gem that earns its rightful place next to Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions and Jeanne d'Arc.
  3. May 10, 2011
    In closing, Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together appeals to a very specific demographic: the serious fan of the SRPG. It is time- and energy-intensive, but the reward is immensely worthwhile.