9.3

1. May 19, 2013
    Look, Tetris is not a bad game, but is it one of the best games there is?
    Sadly, no.

I bet that going back to this day when Tetris was made, or now currently, I'm sure that people would either go play another game, or go do something else, like maybe talk to friends, go outside, ext...
  2. Nov 13, 2011
    I love it. The gameplay is awesome and the control is ok. It includes the original music and itâ
  3. Nov 22, 2010
    It's Tetris, okay? Why do I have to write at least 150 characters about it? It's Tetris, so immediately it gets a 10. The price is fine, also. And it's on the PSP (Go).
  4. Nov 22, 2010

Tetris is and always has been fun, but when we've played it this many times and have so many avenues to get it for free, you have to scratch your head at the decision to sell this one for $10. I like this PSP version of Tetris, but it's not really reinventing the franchise or anything.
  2. This is a restrained and worthy modern update that keeps the essentials clutter-free.
  3. The only notable absence here is a multiplayer mode, but then Tetris always worked better as a lonely, consuming experience. At £3.99 this is one of the more expensive releases in the Minis range, but considering what you actually get, this still represents excellent value for money.