7.3

1. Oct 25, 2013
    The cape is finally black, and there are no man panties in sight. Now Rocksteady should learn to make a serviceable Batman by omitting the absurd blue/purple cape and briefs, their Batman design is a walking paradox.
    P.S. The grey belt is nice, keep that too.
  2. Nov 9, 2013
    This is definitely one of the best games I have ever played, and definitely one of the best games on Wii U. It may not have the multiplayer on Wii U, but if you have a Wii U, you should get it on Wii U, because it is $10 cheaper, and the gamepad makes gameplay extraordinary just Arkham City Armored Edition, however not quite as many gamepad features as Armored Edition had. If you like Batman, you will like this game. Bad reviews are given by people WANTING the game to be bad because it wasn't made by Rocksteady. Those people need to jump off a cliff because this is an amazing game. The most awesome thing about this game may be the boss fights, this game has some of the BEST boss fights I have ever played! If you like Batman and video games, you NEED to get this game. It is amazing! Expand
  3. Jan 7, 2014
    It actually seemed like a shorter main story then some games, but believe me there's plenty else to do as well. The city seemed kind of dull but it's night time so what do you expect. My game had a bug where you couldn't here certain audio on Local Surveillance. The fighting and predator gameplay was fantastic (I beat the game on hard mode and once i got the hang of things it was fun) The story was awesome, the game looked great. But the bugs and the dullness of some parts detracted from that. I give it a 8.5. Collapse
  4. Nov 26, 2013
    This game may be in my top ten favorite games of all time, it may not have changed the formula as much as city did but there is not as much to change that would be unneeded if you are a fan of batman arkham city i recommend this game. i have played all versions and the wii u version is probably the best because of the lack of the horrible multiplayer. the wii u version is also the cheapest being 10 dollars cheaper than all of the other versions. this is probably my favorite game of the year so far Expand
  5. Jan 28, 2014
    One of the best games of last year. The gameplay and graphics are great. And the story was surprisingly the best thing about it. I love this game and I hope i'll play this again at one point. But I rented so, I don't know.
  6. Apr 21, 2014
    This game is just perfect! Combat makes really fun, stealth scetions can be breathtaking and there is a lot to do in the open world version of Gotham City.
  7. Jan 7, 2014

1. Mar 3, 2014
    Despite its similarities with Arkham City - Armoured Edition, this Arkham Origins ends up on a lower threshold. Its hints of innovation don't go as far as they seem to promise and the lack of a multiplayer component is simply impossible to understand. A higher degree of ambition would have worked much better for Arkham Origins.
  2. Jan 13, 2014
    The Batman: Arkham series has been of a consistent quality since it began with Asylum, but with not too many changes to the formula, it has started to become a tad too stale.
  3. Dec 30, 2013
    If you haven’t played a game in the Arkham series yet, you’d be better off starting with the superior Arkham City; diehard fans are sure to get some surface-level enjoyment out of Batman’s latest outing, but disappointment is sure to set in when examined too closely.