3.2

1. Nov 5, 2013
    Although this game is incredibly boring and improves on no points relative to the earlier entries in the franchise, it seems to work incredibly well on the Wii U. If you're interested in this game, try it on the Wii U, it'll be the best possible experience for this stale old shooter.
  2. Nov 5, 2013
    Another lazy CoD4 expansion pack for FULL PRICE. Wooooooooo! Amazing! How did they think of this? Genius!

Stop paying full price for the same game year after year, you silly fanboys. Smarten up, kids.
  3. Nov 6, 2013
    bsolutely disappointing game. The campaign was a total joke that lasted half as long as the previous campaigns in the other call of duty games (I beat the game in 3 hours, really????) To make matters worse, the ending was horrible and was a "cliffhanger" that I expected the moment I started playing the game. Multiplayer is ridiculous, the maps are enormous and leaves the player running around searching for enemies instead of playing the game. And I thought Call of Duty could sink no lower... Expand
  4. Nov 6, 2013
    Reviewers are getting PAID to give 80 and higher people! It's a disgrace to gaming and media as a whole. Ex-IGN employees actually admitted they get paid to give high marks! EA is also notorious to pay reviewers. Metacritic needs to get rid of these false reviewers. Welcome to 2013 where big companies pay reviewers so they make more money and we play uninspiring games. Meanwhile NSA is spying on their people, their allies and the rest of the world to steal information.
    PS I've played some single player Ghosts and it's CoD4/6 but with dogs. A disgrace to gaming. How are they getting away with releasing the same game over and? Don't buy it.
  5. Dec 13, 2013
    Im going with 0 on every plataform Activision.InfinityWard/Treyarch make this games winning BILLIONS!!!(No other company do this every year) every year changing almost nothing and adding almost nothing new things sincerely i wish not to cod die i wish to see more and more games like gtaV destroying Cod every year... i want to see cod (Worst Franchise ever) winning millions no billions fu ck ing thieves Expand
  6. Jan 12, 2014
    Game is just total **** the worst CoD I have ever played I mean seriously! The maps are too big, 6 vs 6 on current-gen console! battlefield is much better in every way! I mean how could you see one just ONE that is better in Battlefield! This game is just complete garbage... I have said enough.
  7. Nov 16, 2013
    Fairly boring game but i mean it offers what most people want/expect from a modern FPS. ~WhiteTalpa
  8. Jan 14, 2014
    First, the maps are just too big you are running almost all the time and when you see somebody alone in the house he is gonna be camping with that explosive thing that kills you in a second. The extinction mode is just a lame copy of the zombies and its not even funny.
  9. Jan 25, 2014
    On a console that has very few online games, Ghosts proves to be a decent game for Wii U owners to play online. Of course, the graphics are still substandard, frame rate drops occasionally, crappy story, and a campaign that loses its fun after its first play through.
  10. Nov 6, 2013

1. Jan 10, 2014
    Call of Duty: Ghosts is everything that Call of Duty titles have been in the past: fast-paced action and the usual competitive multiplayer with a few twists thrown in.
  2. The multiplayer pillar is wobbly, but a lightness of touch elsewhere keeps the game steady. Not a stellar year for Call of Duty, but solid enough. [Jan 2014, p.78]
  3. Nov 22, 2013
    The new multiplayer modes are exciting, but they are bogged down by the low quality maps. If you just need a game to scratch your FPS itch, Ghosts will tide you over till another Call of Duty comes out, but if you are looking for a shooter that is surprising and profound, you are better off passing on Ghosts.