7.8

1. Aug 20, 2013
    It's amazing. Being a fan of the original on the NES this title definitely hits the boat, especially for fans longing for a remake.

Thank you Capcom.
  2. Sep 18, 2013
    Ducktales was my favorite movie as a kid I almost missed this title then rented it then bought it. It's one of the best titles on Wii U right now (granted, there aren't many). More 2d platformers!!
  3. Oct 30, 2013
    This is a great game, especially if you were a fan of the original. This game was recreated with a story line, extra features, and amazing graphics. It's a must have for new and retro gamers! The only thing i would like you guys to know that even though it is a great game, the original was not a long game, so being a remake, this game is not either. It is great for the experience and the price its being offered for. Enjoy!

Insagram: Game_Row
  4. Aug 21, 2013
    So.. DuckTales. It's been a while since I heard of the series! As a Kid, I always used to watch the show.. and wanted more than just watching the show itself. But as I was REALLY young at the time and my parents didn't have the money to buy me an NES, I never played the original DuckTales game.
    Now in 2013, however, the game returns.. and I have played enough of the game to give my
    opinion about it. Graphicly it's awesome, looks just like the TV Shows with sometimes funny and the old voice of Scrooge MCDuck is back (though they can drag on quite a bit..) cutscenes. Gameplay wise it's all very simple and feels very good on the WiiU Gamepad. Music Wise.. it's FANTASTIC! Especially the Moon Stage which looks really good too. Oh, and did I mention you can SWIM in Scrooge's money bin and that there is alot to unlock? It's all in this game.
    And last but not least the story. Although it's nothing spectacular and, as I said the cutscenes tend to drag on a bit, but it's still very much enjoyable. I defintely recommend this game to ANY Disney/Ducktales fan! Don't let the long cutscenes stop you from getting this game.. Capcom and Wayforward did an awesome job creating one of the gems of the NES Era.

+ Spectacular soundtrack!
    + Old Scrooge McDuck actor back in action!
    + Many things to unlock
    + Funny Cutscenes...

- That tend to drag out quite a bit..
  5. Oct 30, 2013

Insagram: Game_Row

1. Sep 2, 2013
    If you are old enough to be nostalgic about this game, originally released in 1989 on NES and Game Boy, you'll have a lot of fun with Duck Tales Remastered. However, if you are part of the younger generation and if those old platformers' remakes do not interest you that much, then find something else, because you will find the game too short and its gameplay too classic.
  2. Aug 27, 2013
    Unfortunately, it ended up feeling like it was trying too hard. Begging me to laugh at jokes, to remember references to old characters, and to find that Scottish accent charming. While the game has its moments, it just isn’t the retro gold that I was hoping it would be.
  3. Aug 20, 2013
    Whilst not perfect, DuckTales: Remastered stays faithful to the NES original and its gameplay mechanics, with the exception of forced collectibles and prolonging levels with cut-scenes.