5.2

1. Apr 24, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. its not even funky. I was going into this game expecting to funk myself but it did not even satisfy this. It has a revolutionary story that blew my mind at the end. Although they did sacrifice the funkiness for this. Expand
  2. Sep 21, 2013
    I can't make heads or tails of why this game made it onto a Wii U disc and was sealed in a case with an MSRP. This is a game for smartphones with a $1.99 download price. At least, that is what it SHOULD be. What a giant waste of money.
  3. Apr 17, 2013
    I enjoyed this game alot. Knowing nintendo products like I do and reading reviews for other systems I knew this wasn't going to be a hard game or very diverse. I would love to see a sequel to this with more options and animals. This game is great to pass the time and it's not very costly. (I only paid $29.99 but im sure you can find it cheaper.) Overall great game.
  4. Apr 17, 2013

1. A fun farming sim that suffers at the hands of ridiculous pricing. Only lunatics will hand over 30 notes for this.
  2. Jan 8, 2013
    It's nice, but not more. It can't hold a candle to the more established series like Harvest Moon, Farmville and all the others. Surprisingly, it's a full priced game, but it's only fun for a few hours.
  3. Dec 28, 2012
    The targeted demographic often seems to become an excuse for developers to offer little content and oversimplified game mechanics, but any parent that wants to offer something their kids could enjoy on their brand new Wii U should think twice before investing in this title.