7.0

1. Apr 8, 2015
    Nearly two years ago, I bought and played Mighty Switch Force! Hyperdrive Edition. And I thought it was an all right game. A good theme, solid gameplay, and unique enough among a vast sea of platformers. I gave it a 7 out of 10. Mighty Switch Force! 2 adheres to pretty much the same criteria. Not a bad thing, but not really trying to be a candidate for anyone's favourite game. More of theNearly two years ago, I bought and played Mighty Switch Force! Hyperdrive Edition. And I thought it was an all right game. A good theme, solid gameplay, and unique enough among a vast sea of platformers. I gave it a 7 out of 10. Mighty Switch Force! 2 adheres to pretty much the same criteria. Not a bad thing, but not really trying to be a candidate for anyone's favourite game. More of the same can be good, and this is one of those times. Great game for those who enjoy the platforming genre and love the idea of breaking records and setting new personal best times. Otherwise, it's a pretty all right game. Expand

1. Dec 12, 2013
    The 2D retro design of Mighty Switch Force 2 is accompanied by a good combination of platforms, puzzles and action, resulting in a challenging experience, despite being evident that much more could have been added.
  2. Nov 24, 2013
    With a nostalgic vibe and excellent value, Mighty Switch Force 2 is worth a download if you're in the mood for a quick and fun puzzle platformer. It won't be your game of the year, but it might entertain you for a couple hours.
  3. Nov 18, 2013
    A great addition to a growing library of top eShop platform puzzle titles.