7.5

1. Mar 19, 2013
    I had this for PS3 and Vita before I got a Wii U. The game looks noticeably better but the main thing going for this game or any Wii U game for that matter is playing it on the controller. It's on a different level then playing it on the Vita.
  2. Mar 19, 2013
    Game is awesome and a lot of fun. The addition of the hi-resolution textures make this comparable to the PC version graphically, and the gamepad integration couple together to make this the ultimate version.
  3. Mar 20, 2013
    I thought the lack of analog buttons for gas/brake were going to be a problem but it doesn't take long to adapt at all. Game looks amazing, runs great, and the co-op driver functions are surprisingly more fun than I thought they'd be. Criterion put some effort into this version of the game and it shows.
  4. Mar 31, 2013
    Got this on PS3 before, Really this is a WELL done port, it was made by Criterion, and they do a really good work, the game really is the Same on PS3, with some visual improvements and Wii U features, is a super fun game, its one of those games when you get fun by only be driving like a maniac in the gorgeous city of Fairhaven, with all the new features like the curious Co-Driver mode itGot this on PS3 before, Really this is a WELL done port, it was made by Criterion, and they do a really good work, the game really is the Same on PS3, with some visual improvements and Wii U features, is a super fun game, its one of those games when you get fun by only be driving like a maniac in the gorgeous city of Fairhaven, with all the new features like the curious Co-Driver mode it give to the game more replay value, split screen or local multiplayer is absent on the majority on new games, but it is only available on the Wii U version, the Most Complete Version of Most Wanted is this, with the lack of new games on Wii U you need to get this now. Expand
  5. May 4, 2013
    Most Wanted is a perfect example of a great port to the Wii U. New content has been added and the DLC has been included. The graphics have been greatly improved with the Wii U gamepad starring with new features. If you haven't played this game before, it's best to get it for Wii U.
  6. Mar 23, 2013
    Need for Speed: Most Wanted U is truly the definitive and most beautiful looking game on the Wii U. This is not a console port of the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360... instead it's based on the PC version. The developers at Criterion Games have used PC assets and added better shading and lighting textures in the U version (GPGPU and taken full advantage of the revolutionary Game Pad. TheNeed for Speed: Most Wanted U is truly the definitive and most beautiful looking game on the Wii U. This is not a console port of the PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360... instead it's based on the PC version. The developers at Criterion Games have used PC assets and added better shading and lighting textures in the U version (GPGPU and taken full advantage of the revolutionary Game Pad. The asymmetric co-op is simply incredible. While you take the role of controlling the day/night, disrupting cops, changing cars on the fly, etc., while the driver uses either the Wii controller with/out the 'chuks, Wii Classic Controller Pro, or the Wii U Pro Controller. And finally, this is the first time we see a third party publisher releasing a game using Miiverse via Autoplay. Only you have the power to share your victory, car accident, or funniest moment by taking a screenshot and share it with the Miiverse community.

In conclusion, Need for Speed: Most Wanted U is ultimately the best racing title available for the Wii U. At the moment, it's the only racing title this Spring. If you want the best looking graphics, excellent play control including asymmetric gameplay mechanics, replay value and the most fun... look no further but purchase the title from Electronic Arts and the best dev team at Criterion Games. 10/10
  7. Mar 27, 2013
    First impression I would put this game at a 6/10. The more I play it, the more I like it. It is a great filler game, but not one I would want to play for hours on end.
    The presentation is excellent, even if it is just mindless racing and running for police. I didn't really like the game until I had it a few days and learned some of the races. It starts out frustrating until you find a car you like and are comfortable with. The online is nice and if your friends have it you can see their stats.
  8. Mar 21, 2013
    Every port or multiplateform current gen/WiiU should be the same!

The game looks amazing, even trough I didnt play much, It's the quality of Criterion's Work that I mostly reward..
  9. Mar 20, 2013
    Tudo que falarem mal desta versão e mentira
    o jogo e bem equilibrado as funções exclusivas do game pad dão um banho nos demais consoles

e um jogo bom e vale cada centavo!
  10. Apr 4, 2013
    The best racing game on the U thus far. The cars are realistic and the environment is detailed. The single player is very enjoyable but wait until you've played multiplayer. Playing online with various people from across the world is a blast! I enjoyed playing with others and beating their scores. The use of the gamepad is cool too. You can change the time of day or even your car with justThe best racing game on the U thus far. The cars are realistic and the environment is detailed. The single player is very enjoyable but wait until you've played multiplayer. Playing online with various people from across the world is a blast! I enjoyed playing with others and beating their scores. The use of the gamepad is cool too. You can change the time of day or even your car with just a touch on the touch screen. Need for Speed: Most Wanted U is beautiful, fast-paced game and the ultimate version there is. Awesome job Criterion games. Must buy! Expand
  11. Aug 27, 2014
    Need For Speed: Most Wanted U is a superb racing game. Quite superb, actually. The gameplay is outstanding, it's packed to the brim with things to do, and the sceneries are gobsmackingly gorgeous. However, in the fine print, there lies a few little bugs that can cause you to fall through the floor or make your car not appear for a little while causing your driver to just sit on the floorNeed For Speed: Most Wanted U is a superb racing game. Quite superb, actually. The gameplay is outstanding, it's packed to the brim with things to do, and the sceneries are gobsmackingly gorgeous. However, in the fine print, there lies a few little bugs that can cause you to fall through the floor or make your car not appear for a little while causing your driver to just sit on the floor for a bit. But putting this aside, the game is very solid. One of the best Need For Speed games that I've ever played. Granted, it is very similar to its predecessors. But that does not detract from the fact that it's a very nice game. If you're into racing games, this is not one to miss for the Wii U. Expand
  12. Feb 10, 2014
    This game is insanely gorgeous and incredibly fun. And not to mention also pretty easy to pick up.

The graphics blew me away. This is one of the most graphically impressive games on Wii U -- it clearly shows a gap between the Wii U and last gen. Controls have been improved through a game update since release. Nonetheless, you must also strategize what cars you'll use to do a race --

Controls have been improved through a game update since release. Nonetheless, you must also strategize what cars you'll use to do a race -- you're just not going to win a mud race with Lamborghini.

Car customization offers enough complexity for hardcore racing fans without being overwhelming to a novice player. Using the gamepad to customize cars, weather, traffic and other things is pretty cool too.
  13. May 3, 2014
    Most Wanted U is a great time. I have spent a clocked in time of 40+ hours in this game enjoying what it has to offer. If you like to find ever nook and cranny hidden in the game, race online with friends freely, face challenges unrelated to racing, or having a high speec chase with the most infamous drivers in town, Need for Speed Most Wanted U has it all.
  14. Aug 8, 2014
    This game proves that Nintendo Wii U is graphically one of the best consoles when the developers works on their games, hope EA make more games like this.
  15. Aug 16, 2014
    This game is really fun, and there is a lot to do. The graphics are perhaps the most realistic graphics the Wii u has to offer. The new unlocking system for the cars is great, the races are fun, and the cars are all awesome, and they really made this game for me. However, the online is unreliable, A must-buy for anyone who likes racing or cars.
  16. Sep 16, 2014
    I've always been a fan of racing games. Cars have been a big part of my life, so its to be expected. I've pretty much only had Nintendo consoles, and I've always know how Nintendo's version paled in comparison to Microsoft and Sony. When this came out, I was awe struck. I had never seen anything like this before on a Nintendo console, and I was truly surprised what their new Wii U wasI've always been a fan of racing games. Cars have been a big part of my life, so its to be expected. I've pretty much only had Nintendo consoles, and I've always know how Nintendo's version paled in comparison to Microsoft and Sony. When this came out, I was awe struck. I had never seen anything like this before on a Nintendo console, and I was truly surprised what their new Wii U was capable of. Being a Ford guy, I pretty much always chose the Raptor and played hours upon hours of this game. racking miles by the thousands. the music was great, and was able to fit the mood quite well. Each car controls differently and besides some obvious things... It feels quite realistic and each vehicle controls like one would expect it to. The controller despite looking bulky, is quite light and comfortable. This compliments the game well, and it makes it that much more enjoyable. I consider this a milestone or Nintendo and future titles as we've seen the capability of the console with this gem of a game. My only disappointment is lack of extra DLC, people online, and no local multiplayer. Regardless, if you're a fan of racing games, this is definitely a title you should NOT pass up. You'll regret it if you do. Expand
  17. Nov 16, 2014
    Apart from Mario Kart 8, Need For Speed Most Wanted U is by far the best Racing Game on Wii U. Having a huge Open World and being the graphically best Port on a console, I can only recommend you this game.
  18. Jan 11, 2015
    A racing game that's not Mario Kart on a Nintendo console? That's crazy! And it's not bad? How is this even possible? They must've added that Nintendo magic...

The GamePad is used incredibly well in this game. It is used as a "Co-Driver." With it, you can change your car type and color, change the time of day (you can race at night), turn off the traffic and the police off, and more. It's a really neat feature! This Co-Driver mode alone possibly makes the Wii U version the best version yet but there's plenty of other things to enjoy.

The world of Need for Speed: Most Wanted U is a vast one. It's so fun to explore the city and take a look at the glorious visuals and sights. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who enjoys ramming other cars and getting busted at times. You could go around the city millions of times and never get bored! You'll just want to do it again and again!

Of course, driving around aimlessly isn't the only thing to do in the game. The main feature is the variety of races you can try to get higher on the "Most Wanted" list. The races can be hard but it's all worth it if you're trying to get higher on the list.

Overall, Need for Speed: Most Wanted U is the perfect example of how third-party developers should handle the Wii U. It's definitely a must-buy.

1. Apr 22, 2013
    With the new (improved) control system and slight increase in visual quality, it would be safe to say that Wii U owners are getting the best experience out of Most Wanted - even if it is six months behind.
  2. Apr 21, 2013
    This is a "racer" that beyond presenting a great identity, really messes with emotions and truly defines the illegal and fast racing. It is simply an essential game.
  3. Apr 18, 2013
    Easily the best third party title currently available on the Wii U and the best version of the game to grace any console. As a nice bonus you also get the DLC included which was seen on other consoles, entitled Speed Pack. A must buy to show off the Wii U’s graphical capabilities and for anyone who loves racing games. If you want the best Need for Speed experience, play it on the Wii U.