8.6

1. Sep 3, 2013
    Simply amazing! Rayman Origins was one of my favorite platformers of this gen, and Legends found a way to completely improve upon it without creating any new problems. The more music levels is simply the greatest thing Ubisoft could have done with this game. A must buy.
  2. Sep 5, 2013
    Amazing. This game has some of the best level design in history. It's constantly throwing new but similar gameplay mechanics so you never feel cheated but you always feel challenged. This game has a great difficulty curve starting out easy and constantly getting harder. Also its nice how they allow you to skip over levels or switch worlds so you can come back to more challenging levelsAmazing. This game has some of the best level design in history. It's constantly throwing new but similar gameplay mechanics so you never feel cheated but you always feel challenged. This game has a great difficulty curve starting out easy and constantly getting harder. Also its nice how they allow you to skip over levels or switch worlds so you can come back to more challenging levels later. Also the graphics are beautiful. They feel fresh and new. Theres multiplayer which looks sweet and tons of unlockables. I would recommend this game to all people who have ever liked platforming games, or people just looking for a really good game. Expand
  3. Sep 5, 2013
    There is only one word I can use to describe Legends: Flawless. Hours of game play, tons of re-playability, infinite amounts of charm and style, Rayman Legends stands above the rest of this year's games as King. The controls are tight and responsive, with all sorts of nuances you can learn and tricks you can pull off (most applicable in Challenge Mode), the touchscreen controls functionThere is only one word I can use to describe Legends: Flawless. Hours of game play, tons of re-playability, infinite amounts of charm and style, Rayman Legends stands above the rest of this year's games as King. The controls are tight and responsive, with all sorts of nuances you can learn and tricks you can pull off (most applicable in Challenge Mode), the touchscreen controls function perfectly as well. the gameplay is fast and frantic, requiring expert timing and memorization (if you're bad enough to die constantly). The graphics have a beautiful style, with bright colors everywhere, and themed levels worlds (a Rayman mainstay) where varied mechanics and different hazards abound. Hours of replayability, with Challenge Mode, time trials, and Back to Origins levels; you'll rarely run out of something to do. As I stand, I cannot think of a single flaw with this game; it is the best 2D platformer of the past 15 years, maybe in the history of gaming. And in a day and age where games are increasingly movies, it's wonderful to play a game that knows its roots, and can still tell a story without hours of custscenes. If you get this game, do yourself a favor and go for the definitive experience, on the WiiU with two or three friends. Score: 10/10 Expand
  4. Sep 6, 2013
    Awesome level design with loads of extra content make this a platformer game fan's dream. You can lose hours upon hours into the content of this games easily many times over and still have plenty to do. This is also my favorite version of this game to play on the Wii U.
  5. Mar 8, 2014
    Game of the year for 2013. Awesomely fun, tons of content, and flawless platforming. A game that doesn't punish you for failing, but encourages you to succeed, without being too easy.

Level design is amazing, Nintendo platformers could learn a lot from this game.
  6. Nov 5, 2013
    Hands down one of the best platformers I have ever played...do yourself a favor, and pick this up, everything about this game is fantastic! The platforming is tight and very creative, the music is phenomenal(which is one of the greatest assets a videogame can use in my opinion to make it engaging), and it is packed with content. The musical levels just bring a smile to your face and theHands down one of the best platformers I have ever played...do yourself a favor, and pick this up, everything about this game is fantastic! The platforming is tight and very creative, the music is phenomenal(which is one of the greatest assets a videogame can use in my opinion to make it engaging), and it is packed with content. The musical levels just bring a smile to your face and the characters are over the top and quite amusing. Overall, just a fantastic game, and one that is fully worth the $60 admission price. Expand
  7. Dec 30, 2013
    One of the most amazing platformer ever created. Everything about it is of an extreme level of quality. The music is amazing, especially the remake of popular songs, the graphics are artistic, comical and beautiful, the gameplay feels smooth and natural and there is so much content. MMy biggest gripe with origins was that it was fairly light in content. Now there is so much of it itsOne of the most amazing platformer ever created. Everything about it is of an extreme level of quality. The music is amazing, especially the remake of popular songs, the graphics are artistic, comical and beautiful, the gameplay feels smooth and natural and there is so much content. MMy biggest gripe with origins was that it was fairly light in content. Now there is so much of it its mindblowing. Plus the game can be much more challenging than its predecessor. Of course, ther game is better on the wii u since it was designed for it, but you should buy this game regardless of the console you own. Expand
  8. Sep 8, 2013
    A really fun platformer that takes full advantage of the gamepad. It is a joy to play co-op and the invaded levels can be quite challenging. A great amount of content that includes daily and weekly challenges, levels from origins and a soccer mini-game. A must have for any WiiU owner.
  9. Nov 9, 2013
    This game is freaking awesome! The level design was unique, and you can play with up to four other people! The extras were also great, and the fact that there are some levels from Rayman Origins makes it all the more fun.
  10. Feb 3, 2014
    Major studio sidescrollers are few and far between these days, especially outside Nintendo's first-party lineup. A game like Rayman Legends, with all of its delightful little idiosyncrasies, is a great reason why that just shouldn't be the case.

Ubisoft's platformer feels like a labor of love. The graphics have a hand-drawn quality that makes them very pretty, while the music is as fantastic as it was in Rayman Origins, the previous instalment of the series. In fact, Legends manages to outdo Origins in almost every other way, featuring more streamlined level design, more unlockables and more new ideas on display.

It's obvious that the game was built with the Wii U in mind. The gamepad is used for a more fluid navigation of the various rooms of the game's overworld, and it works great. There are also gamepad-heavy levels, in which you control a small flying character named Murfy as he interacts with various objects on the touchscreen. They are a good idea, but would have worked much better if they were an once-per-world novelty (think Captain Toad levels in Super Mario 3D World). As is, they're sadly a bit overused.

Controls for the more traditional stages are almost impeccable, with a great sense of feedback even in the trickiest sections (special mention to how intuitive the underwater controls are). The physics can get a bit floaty, but that fits well with the game's humorous, slapstick vibe. There are also hard-but-not-frustrating time trial stages, and epic boss fights filled with exaggeration (in the good sense of the word) and funny humor, especially on a certain luchador match.

And then there are the "musical stages". Each main world has one of these, and they are absolutely fantastic. They use well-known rock music tracks to guide the action, making it impossible to stop humming along. One stage in particular features a hilarious mariachi rendition of "Eye of the Tiger", and it's so good that I kept beating it over and over again, even after getting all the collectibles in it.

Other than that, the game features a lot of play options, including daily and weekly online challenges and Rayman Origins stages to unlock. This is probably to make up for the short length of the main campaign, which sadly has only five real worlds to conquer. Still, it's great fun while it lasts, and unlocking everything is gonna take a while.

No, it's not quite Mario or Donkey Kong, but it doesn't really try to be. Rayman Legends is a joyous game full of its own peculiar personality, and that's one of the reasons why it's so much fun.
  11. Nov 23, 2013
    Rayman Legends is an instant classic, fun both alone and with friends, competitively and casually. Between the main game, the Origins levels, the challenges that are far more fun than they have any right to be and even the silly kung foot ball this is a game that does NOT wear out it's welcome in the way that NSMBU does after hours of bouncing around. Every world seems original andRayman Legends is an instant classic, fun both alone and with friends, competitively and casually. Between the main game, the Origins levels, the challenges that are far more fun than they have any right to be and even the silly kung foot ball this is a game that does NOT wear out it's welcome in the way that NSMBU does after hours of bouncing around. Every world seems original and creative, and Ubisoft has done away with the generic "Ice World" and "Fire World". The art is not just fantastic, but unique and promising. I was always eager to see the next world, and the next level for more reasons that just to play them; I wanted to see what they cooked up for me next. This is the Super Mario World of the Wii U, a perfection of a genre that seems like it is far past it's heyday of the 80s and 90s. The Wii U version is definitely king here, for the 5 player multiplayer (either using the GamePad ala NSMBU or just 5 players on screen at once) and to experience one of the best 2D platformers not just of this generation, but of all time. I cannot recommend it enough. Expand
  12. Sep 13, 2013
    Amazing game! Ryman Legends is not only beautiful but it is also fun and destroys any New Super Mario bros game and it is amazing how much value is in this game with over 80 levels and awesome music levels and some tight gameplay and the 5 player co-op is amazing.
  13. Oct 9, 2013
    You know how although Mario games are fun, lately they have been lacking innovation? Rayman Legends is in that sense everything a Mario game isn’t- it’s bold, and it isn’t afraid to do things differently.
    Every level is bursting with crazy ideas that work really well. One level, I had to eat cake with the gamepad to guide Globox to the goal, the next I was dodging between layers of rotten food. And when Rayman Legends comes up with a really unique concept (which is all the time) it never outstays its welcome. Every single level throws something different at you and you’re constantly marvelling at the great ideas. The world maps are clumsy- it takes a Mario 64-style way of laying out the levels, except in a 2D format. It’s annoying finding your way around.
    But the level design is amazing. Rayman Legends is very challenging; you’ll find yourself dying loads. But a huge amount of checkpoints prevent frustration. The amount of checkpoints allow for more difficult, faster and more innovative gameplay. There are also about 10 teensies to collect in each level, increasing lasting appeal. Multiplayer takes the fun to a new level, allowing up to four players. There’s also a mad but hugely enjoyable multiplayer minigame called kung foot, which has you playing football in 2D platformer form. It’s a huge bummer, though, that there’s no online multiplayer.
    The visuals are breathtaking, looking beautiful consistently. So much care and attention to detail has gone into them. Nice touches also, like the swirling of leaves when you run past one point. This delicate style makes Rayman Legends’ visuals feel like a painting. The sound is also of outstanding quality: the music is fantastic and is my favourite-sounding game of the year. It’s come close to my all-time favourite sounding game series, Zelda. A concept that stretches music even further are the musical levels, when everything you do is to the rhythm, like runner 2, but lots better.
    One great gameplay innovation is where you take control of a character named Murphy, and Rayman becomes computer-controlled. Here you must use the gamepad’s touchscreen to do things like cut ropes, eat cake, and move protective shields to guide Rayman to the end of the level. This proves a 2D platformer CAN make use of the gamepad, unlike Mario. Unfortunately, as he’s AI-controlled, he can make some daft mistakes where a real person would not, and it can be so annoying when he walks straight into a lava pit. But this type of problem is rare, and you can have a a real person control him anyway, while you use the gamepad to interact with the environment. It’s not like mario’s boost mode as you actually NEED to use Murphy sometimes.
    The bosses at the end of each world are so creative and cleverly made. The boss fights are one of Legends’ many highlights.
    Rayman Legends also features all the levels from Rayman Origins as bonus levels without sacrificing anything. These greatly increase the lasting appeal.
    What does this even more are the Challenges. Every day, there’s a new one updated, and these single player Challenges have a leaderboard for each day. It could be completing a specially-designed level as fast as possible, or collecting as many lums as you can, or getting as far as possible. And these get updated every single day. This means you’ll be playing Legends for ages, even after getting all the teensies. It introduces a new level of competitiveness, made better by the ability to challenge your friends.
    Rayman Legends is amazing. It relentlessly challenges, never stops innovating, and it’s even better multiplayer. This is my first Rayman game, and I’m really impressed. It’s the best non-remake wii u game this year.
  14. Feb 3, 2014
    INTRO: Rayman Legends is the sequel to the great platformer that was Rayman Origins, and it pioneers even deeper into the genre of 2D platforming in gaming than its predecessor, Rayman Origins.

CONTROLS: Rayman Legends controls about the same way that Rayman Origins, its predecessor, controlled, smooth and fluid. Besides that, the controls are the way they should be for a platformer of Rayman Legends scale.

GAMEPLAY: Rayman Legends has somewhat similar gameplay as Rayman Origins, but mixes it up in brand new twists and challenges that make me feel like I'm playing a sequel to Rayman Origins and not just a rehash. One thing I thought was a little disappointing was that in Rayman Origins, you got new powerups for each new setting you were in to help you explore, but in Rayman Legends, everything is available to you from the start which doesn't bother me that much, but it isn't as cool as being able to play a new world you just unlocked with a brand new world-changing power-up.

MUSIC: The music in Rayman Legends is simple and very well attuned to the various worlds and levels you can play in the game. It's very well orchestrated and composed as well as being, in my opinion, better than Rayman Origins soundtrack.

GRAPHICS: Rayman Legends goes for a less cartoonish look than Rayman Origins, and goes for a more work of art look, and it looks beautiful. (Note: The game as a whole is made with 2D art-style characters, enemies, and backrounds, but bosses are rendered in 3D which I thought was a very nice touch.)

LENGTH: Rayman Legends is a much longer adventure than its predecessor especially when going for 100%, and the length of the game as well as the other aspects, makes it feel like it is worth twice as much than the $60 price tag. (not including online/in-store discounts)

OUTRO: Overall this game gets a 9/10 from me, because I thought it was almost 2 times as good as its predecessor, but still it loses a point, because it just doesn't deserve a perfect rating, because there are some flaws hidden within the game, but still this is a great, creative adventure that has pioneered 2D platforming even further.
  15. Sep 14, 2013
    Brilliant in many way. Visually stunning with some fantastic music. I would highly recommend playing it two player as it's pretty clear that was the way developers intended it to be. Me and my girlfriend had a blast with it. Some seriously innovative and fun gamepad usage. Can't fault it. The controls are great and it's really really fun. A shining example of what can be done with theBrilliant in many way. Visually stunning with some fantastic music. I would highly recommend playing it two player as it's pretty clear that was the way developers intended it to be. Me and my girlfriend had a blast with it. Some seriously innovative and fun gamepad usage. Can't fault it. The controls are great and it's really really fun. A shining example of what can be done with the gamepad in the right hands Expand
  16. Sep 11, 2013
    I haven't loved a game this much since I grew up and became an adult. Seriously, you know how the games you played when you were a child became dear to you in a way that you would cherish for years after completing them? Well Rayman Legends did that for me, and I'm 23. I count this title amongst my favourite of all time.
  17. Oct 18, 2013
    best rayman 2d ever one of the best platforms of the seventh generation and the new generation WiiU lucky to have in your Catalogue
    rayman is fantastic and extremely competent.
    nice job Ubi
  18. Oct 28, 2013
    Rayman legends is one of the best if not the best 2D platformer that has ever existed this game makes the Wii U shine and the other console versions are just as good the art style and theme suits the incredible soundtrack we have come a long way since those annoying and juvinial raving rabbids well done Ubisoft.
  19. Dec 29, 2013
    I haven't played a Rayman game since the release of the GBA. I was pleasantly surprised at how great this game was! The graphics, music, controls, gameplay.... EVERYTHING just seems so polished! There is plenty to do in the game from the story mode to challenges to co-op multiplayer with friends. If you are a completionist, this game will offer some challenges. Some of the levels areI haven't played a Rayman game since the release of the GBA. I was pleasantly surprised at how great this game was! The graphics, music, controls, gameplay.... EVERYTHING just seems so polished! There is plenty to do in the game from the story mode to challenges to co-op multiplayer with friends. If you are a completionist, this game will offer some challenges. Some of the levels are easier than others but some levels are downright difficult. Near the end of the game, the levels will require more precision and likely more tries. The graphics just pop out in this game. They thought of everything from background and foreground animations of critters to the bright colors.

This game is definitely worth picking up if you are into platformers.
  20. Jan 28, 2014
    As a long-time veteran of the Rayman franchise, I've got to say that this game has to be hands-down the best one of all. It not only expands on what Origins brought to the table, it added so much more, and made everything easy to see, navigate, and control. Saving all 700 Teensies? A HUGE challenge. But because the gameplay is so addicting, you'll practically make it your life's mission toAs a long-time veteran of the Rayman franchise, I've got to say that this game has to be hands-down the best one of all. It not only expands on what Origins brought to the table, it added so much more, and made everything easy to see, navigate, and control. Saving all 700 Teensies? A HUGE challenge. But because the gameplay is so addicting, you'll practically make it your life's mission to free them all. The art style? SUBLIME. The 3D shading and CG bosses make this game feel way more vast and grand. The musical levels? Don't even get me started on them. Each and every one of them is so good, every time I play this game, I can never turn the console off without running through all 12 of them. And the Back to Origins levels, Kung Foot minigame, and online challenges is just icing on the cake. Everything about "Rayman Legends" just feels so right, there's really no other way to put it. I say definitely pick this game up, series veteran or not. If you love glorious-looking 2D platformers with silly slapstick humor, you will adore this game. Expand
  21. Mar 1, 2014
    I played the original Rayman back in the day when it weas released for the Atari Jaguar. I downloaded this recently from the Eshop, and all I can say is I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Great design, great graphics, great fun. Sometimes I play coop with my 4 and 6 year old. I truly hope there's a sequel. Go Ubisoft!!
  22. Apr 20, 2014
    This is by far the best side scroller available for the Wii U. Tropical Freeze comes in a close second, but this is just so good! Kudos to Ubisoft for supporting Wii U and bringing us this wonderful game.
  23. Jul 15, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Rayman is a truly amazing game and has quickly become one of my favourite 2D platformers of all time.

The presentation in this game couldn't really get any better. The Ubi Art engine makes things look absolutely stunning and it often feels like you're playing a beautiful Disney cartoon or something. The worlds are full of colour and varied and the backgrounds have a staggering amount of detail in them. The animations and enemies are superb and the amount of imagination in the levels is just incredible. Musically things are just as fantastic with a large variety of great soundtracks throughout the game, the musical levels are a particular highlight. The sound effects are great too, really adding to the satisfaction of the gameplay. A you'd expect things move along with a solid 60 fps which never slows down too. I honestly can't think of a single thing to complain about when it comes to the presentation on this game. It's just brilliant.

Moving onto the gameplay. Well Rayman Legends doesn't disappoint here either. The controls are tight and the way your character moves is just right, not too floaty or stiff, you feel in complete control. It feels incredibly satisfying whacking enemies thanks to the simple, yet effective controls coupled with the great sound effects. Freeing teensies from their cages is very satisfying too for the same reasons. Most levels are fairly lengthy affairs in which there are 10 teensies to collect, but a few are shorter more intense affairs in which there are only 3 teensies. This really helps to mix things up and I particularly enjoyed the murphy levels in which the player is no longer in control of the main character but instead has to help them out by moving objects out of his way or indeed in his way to help him get across a gap for example. I enjoyed the different pace that thse murphy levels brought to the game and I really liked the way they made use of the Wii U gamepad. It felt incredibly satisfying shifting things around for the main character to be able to complete the course. The absolute highlight for me however were the musical levels. At the end of each world there is a level featuring a brilliant remix of a famous song in which you sprint along and every enemy you hit or item you collect is in time with the music and adds to the song. It really is one of those gaming experiences that you'll just never forget. I'm not sure I've ever laughed so much while playing a single-player game as I have on those levels.

Although I haven't played much multiplayer what I have played has been chaotic and enjoyable. The simple 'Kung-Foot' game is a particularly great addition but even just doing the normal levels with 2-4 characters jumping around on the screen is a huge amount of fun and works very well.

In terms of the content this game has plenty. Yes the main game is a little short taking me under 10 hours until I got to the credits however the sheer amount of extra levels and challenges at least doubles that length and probably goes way beyond that even if you want to collect every single teensie! There are 5 main worlds and on each level you have a chance to collect a lucky ticket if you get a high enough score (this generally isn't too hard to achieve). These tickets can give you a variety of things such as creatures which you can collect or most importantly Rayman Origins paintings. These are levels from the original game. There are an extra 5 worlds here and they add their own challenges and charm to the game! I would say it would have been better if all these Origins levels were unlocked a little quicker so you could play them through in order but chances are as long as you're regularly getting the lucky tickets you'll have plenty of them already unlocked by the time you finish the main game. On top of this there are 'invasion' levels which are time-trial runs based on all the main levels. The amount of teensies you get is based on how quickly you finish the trial. I've never been a very time-trially type of person but I still find these enjoyable and they add a lot of replay value. To someone who likes doing speed-runs etc these will be a fantastic addition!

All in all this is a truly wonderful game. The visuals and music are just magical and the game is so satisfying to play that I'll be coming back to this one for many years I'm sure. The seemingly endless content to unlock makes it have plenty of replay value too and it is one of those games you can just turn on and be in the thick of the action within minutes. It's already become one of my favourite 2D platformers of all time (tied with Donkey Kong on the Game Boy). A magical experience that every gamer should try.
  24. Sep 5, 2015

Platforming GOLD by Ubisoft and better played on Wii U

+ Wii U Gamepad Interaction
    + Music Levels
    + Kung Foot
    + Characters
    + Level design

- Not Wii U Exclusive
    - Some levels are bland and uninteresting
  25. Dec 4, 2015
    This game was originally made for the Wii U and then ported over to the Xbox and PS4 systems, and it shows. The Wii U version is much more smooth. Also, the innovative use of the gamepad takes this game from an 8 to a 10. When played on the Wii U, i would argue this is one of the best platformers of all time. Super fun multiplayer too.
  26. Sep 3, 2013
    Just when I thought the rayman series couldn't get better, it just does. The graphics are more than a work of art, and the gameplay is fun and fast paced. There's tons to do and the main levels take around 15 hours to the credits. I bought the PC version, which is a direct port of the console version. It's the best PC port i've seen since borderlands 2 or FEZ honestly, but the PC versionJust when I thought the rayman series couldn't get better, it just does. The graphics are more than a work of art, and the gameplay is fun and fast paced. There's tons to do and the main levels take around 15 hours to the credits. I bought the PC version, which is a direct port of the console version. It's the best PC port i've seen since borderlands 2 or FEZ honestly, but the PC version is alot better than using keyboard. The level design is also very donkey kong country returns-ish, where you don't expect what the next level might be themed. If this isn't all enough, the soundtrack is the best video game sound track I might have ever heard. And leaderboards just add more length to the game. My only two cons is that it could have used some online in any way, either campaign mode or just the minigames. Also the game manages to hold your hand a bit, there is (most of the time) instructions on how to do simple things you've already done before.

If you're still on the verge of spending $60 or $40 (PC and Vita) then don't be. This game is worth every penny. 10/10.
  27. Sep 4, 2013
    Previous fans: you should like the series even more because of this (and no more Rabbids!! Yes!). Not previous fans: this game will knock your socks off.
  28. Sep 26, 2013
    My son and daughter absolutely love this game, and they are only 3 and 4 years old! They dance any time I get a gold trophy in a level. My son begs for "Rayman Mario" every day! I make sure we go outside and play first This is a great game...a true challenge that can't be missed, especially on the Wii U!
    P.S. Side note Metacritic will allow you to do "dot dot dot"...but not a "dash"
    P.S. Side note Metacritic will allow you to do "dot dot dot"...but not a "dash" I just did 3 dashes there!
  29. Nov 19, 2013
    A fantastic and inventive platformer dare I say the best platformer on Wii U (sorry Mario U). The use of the gamepad is clever and works well. The musical levels are very fun but beware; it can get hard, so make sure your friends don't get angry too easily if your planning on playing it with them!
  30. Sep 7, 2013
    Rayman Legends is the first must own Wii U game and the first game to use the gamepad well. The core game play is the same as in Origins but everything has been improved from the level design, boss fights, online features and most importantly the amount of variety. Origins was a good game but it got repetitive well before the end, Legends manages to keep things fresh through out thanksRayman Legends is the first must own Wii U game and the first game to use the gamepad well. The core game play is the same as in Origins but everything has been improved from the level design, boss fights, online features and most importantly the amount of variety. Origins was a good game but it got repetitive well before the end, Legends manages to keep things fresh through out thanks largely to the new rhythm action levels and daily online challenges and leader boards.

The musical rhythm action levels are the best thing about Legends and really it's a shame there weren't more of these types of stages. Some sections require touch screen and tilt controls, there not particularly innovative but they are at least well implemented and add a bit more variety, but if I'm being honest I still could have done without them.

It seems churlish of me I know to criticise the game for having too much content but many of the old levels from Origins are included as part of the main game and I felt that this made the game more repetitive than it needed to be as the new levels already have a lot of replay ability and will take a very long time to master them and unlock everything. Bogging the game down with old content just seems unnecessary. Generous yes, but unnecessary.

In terms of graphics and music Rayman Legends is one of the best games you can get and it makes New Super Mario Bros U seem bland in comparison. I still prefer the less floaty physics and more tactical gameplay in New Super Mario Bros U though which makes picking which is better less clear cut than it could have been. Overall though I'd have to say the feature packed Rayman Legends is the best HD platform game there currently is.

1. Jan 1, 2014
    For the sake of the freedom of these 700 teensies; for all the content; for the sheer amount of joy and enthusiasm and butt poking; for the sea and sky and swamps and castles; for how well these worlds and their levels are imagined, adorned, and realized, this may very well be the last platformer you ever need.
    It seems that the Wii U version it’s the best in cooperative play and the gamepad provides an additional level of interaction not possible on other consoles.
  3. Pelit (Finland)
    Oct 5, 2013
    Rayman Legends might just be the best 2D platformer of the current generation, and pure fun with your friends or your kids. [Sept 2013]