7.3

1. Jan 9, 2014
    Graphics are nice for a 3ds port, dont know why some are bashing them. I like the real-time inventory too, fast and easy to use. The part where it fails to impress me are the controls, in particular the aiming. If there where some finesse to the analog-stick aiming it would be forgivable. But theres not and it basically moves on two speeds. Also there is no way to trim it like tilting theGraphics are nice for a 3ds port, dont know why some are bashing them. I like the real-time inventory too, fast and easy to use. The part where it fails to impress me are the controls, in particular the aiming. If there where some finesse to the analog-stick aiming it would be forgivable. But theres not and it basically moves on two speeds. Also there is no way to trim it like tilting the gontroller or something but no, its just the stick.
    If youre a RE fan you could do alot worse IF your used to these kinds of controls or play it on pc with a mouse. But this was just borderlining unplayable.
  2. Oct 30, 2013
    I enjoyed this game for the most part. It is great to see the Wii U's system capabilities with controls, graphics, and extra features (gamepad). This would have won my No. 1 spot if it was local co-op. But the story line is great; cheesy charactors compared to Leon, Claire, Wesker, etc. Raid mode was good, only thing i had a problem with was if one player is stronger or has beenI enjoyed this game for the most part. It is great to see the Wii U's system capabilities with controls, graphics, and extra features (gamepad). This would have won my No. 1 spot if it was local co-op. But the story line is great; cheesy charactors compared to Leon, Claire, Wesker, etc. Raid mode was good, only thing i had a problem with was if one player is stronger or has been playing a lot longer he ends up doing the whole mission and you end up just following. Raid mode could be, with the wrong partner, one sided. Other than that, i enjoyed the story mode and trying to get all the trophies.

Instagram: Game_Row
  3. Oct 22, 2013
    Great remake of a best selling 3DS game had finally started for every Resident Evil fans. The storyline was very good, graphics came out nice. As of Infernal difficulty, it's extremely harder for first timers or a hardcore Resident Evil fans. Raid Mode is still great experience! Resident Evil Revelations on Wii U still a great successful remake.
  4. Sep 20, 2013
    This is one of the best resident evil games. Ammo is limited and you will have to play smart to survive. Raid mode is great for players that finished the game and still want the feeling of being trapped in a ghost ship.
    It would be my favorite if it had wii remote support, but still a great game.
  5. Sep 4, 2013
    This game is just great! It's kind of a best of Resident Evil to me. It has got a great story, atmospheric horror-parts and some action-sections as well. It just feels right and i would recommend this to everyone who likes Resident Evil at all. The lack of high-end graphics is not too bad as it looks great still (IMO).

The only bad thing is, that the bosses might be a little too hard

The only bad thing is, that the bosses might be a little too hard for unexperienced players (I had a hard time as well) and you can only switch the difficulty level at the begin of the campaign... But that is just some real classic approach we all were used to some years before.

Some words to the wii u version: It feels great to play on the wii u. The touchscreen is used pretty well and controls feel okay. So it's for sure the version to take if you have the possibility
  6. Aug 9, 2013
    i won't right too much on this, because there isn't much to say. I had hoped for more, but this game isn't very good. the only thing i liked was the gamepad features were pretty awesome. To be fair, i haven't really cared for any of the Resident Evil games. I thought the controls weren't very good, i don't know why exactly but they didn't feel right to me. Poor developing is all i have toi won't right too much on this, because there isn't much to say. I had hoped for more, but this game isn't very good. the only thing i liked was the gamepad features were pretty awesome. To be fair, i haven't really cared for any of the Resident Evil games. I thought the controls weren't very good, i don't know why exactly but they didn't feel right to me. Poor developing is all i have to say. Forgettable...and i already have. Expand
  7. Jul 10, 2013
    i really didn't like it but the online play or raid mode is really good. the story is really short and the monsters arnt the best there mostly all the same and not much new monsters or infected ones
  8. May 30, 2013
    This is what veteran resident evil fans have been waiting for....a return to true survival horror! after resident evil 5 and silent hill downpour(i love resident evil 6) i was sure that true survival horror games had died but capcom has answered the call(FINALLY) As a fan of R.E 0 up to code veronica this games will instantly hit home with fans of the series from the slow pacing story downThis is what veteran resident evil fans have been waiting for....a return to true survival horror! after resident evil 5 and silent hill downpour(i love resident evil 6) i was sure that true survival horror games had died but capcom has answered the call(FINALLY) As a fan of R.E 0 up to code veronica this games will instantly hit home with fans of the series from the slow pacing story down to the few BUT tough enemy encounters...the queen zenobia is very reminiscent of R.E 1 mansion as you look for keys..maps and items to help you through each part of the ship. Just to some up all thats good in this DS port, if you love classic survival horror,then this game is directly aimed at you but if you prefer something more fast paced then you should skip this one but i assure you that your missing a classic. the wii u tablet works great but for all the people that says control takes getting used to..let me explain what that means..i have a ps3 and as such im used to it's controller so when i played R.E. R i wasn't used to the wii u tablet and it felt awkward but once i spent so time adjusting to the wii u tablet i was blasting away all enemies with prejudice with ease. This is my first wii u game and review and i assure gamers out there thats curious or doubtful about the wii u tablet..IT WORKS PERFECTLY. Now the bad: if you played the 3DS version there's no reason to pick this up unless you want to play it in HD, the dodge is kinda unpredictable but thats about the worst i can say about it so other than that do yourself a favor and pick this up today people. 9/10 Expand
  9. May 27, 2013
    This is one of the best resident evil games for many years its amazing not just on ds but on xbox to unlike other more resent resident evil games this game is more like the old ones and one of the best games i've played all year.
  10. May 22, 2013
    A great port of a great game. A little rough around the edges (it's a mobile port after all) but looks great most of the time. The campaign in this game feels like a real RE campaign and this makes it the best entry in the RE series this generation imo. Sure, it doesn't have nearly as much content as RE6 but the fact that it is a real survival horror game makes it infinitely superior toA great port of a great game. A little rough around the edges (it's a mobile port after all) but looks great most of the time. The campaign in this game feels like a real RE campaign and this makes it the best entry in the RE series this generation imo. Sure, it doesn't have nearly as much content as RE6 but the fact that it is a real survival horror game makes it infinitely superior to that entry in the series. The $50 launch price makes this game well worth the purchase even if you have played the 3DS version already. Horror/RE fans should pick this up immediately. Expand
  11. Sep 4, 2013

The only bad thing is, that the bosses might be a little too hard

1. Jun 24, 2013
    For those that already own this game on the 3DS, it's pretty tough whether or not to recommend the game to them. If they do want to play through a new challenge though, the Infernal difficulty offers a true hardcore experience. However, to those who don't own a 3DS, this is their chance to pick up the definitive version of the game.
  2. Jun 17, 2013
    Resident Evil: Revelations has a few flaws, but it really is the best game in the series since Resident Evil 4.
  3. Jun 4, 2013
    A solid port from the original 3DS game that works much better than expected.