7.1

1. Jan 1, 2015
    Skylanders Trap Team is a good game. It works with all the Figure in the series, fun level design, secrets to discover and collect, new skylanders to collect and upgrade, and more. also with a difficulty setting. Skylanders Trap Team is a game i recommend to casual and verities alike
  2. Jan 9, 2015
    My son and I play this game all the time. He loves to play with the phsyical Skylander toys and then he loves to se them alive on the screen (age 5). As a adult and avid gamer I love the game. It's a pay to play kind of with the different Skylanders but if you can afford it get it. I've spent my money on dumber things.

1. Nov 6, 2014
    Trap Team continues the Skylanders legacy in style, serving up an excellent adventure with fun gameplay, lots of variety and top-notch production values both on-screen and off.
  2. Oct 26, 2014
    Buying the Skylanders Trap Team Starter Set probably won’t be enough for you. Again and again, you’ll run into times when you wish you had just a little more cash to buy that colored trap, or that Skylander. But more than any Skylanders game before it, Trap Team makes you feel good about your purchases– even if it’s your kid that gets to enjoy them.
  3. Oct 13, 2014
    Back under the creative control of Toys For Bob, Trap Team delivers an experience with enough depth and variation to warrant a fourth buy-in to new toys and a new gimmick.