4.5

1. Aug 16, 2013
    I loved this game. I am 33 years old and enjoyed this game very much. My only complaint is that it was a little short. I beat the basic game in 3 days. However, 100 completion on all side missions and collectables takes many many hours. I have been playing this game for 3 weeks and have now got all collectables. I still have 3 more missions that need to be done to get 100% complete on game. It was great. Well worth the $40 spent. I plan to hold on to this game for replay in future becasue i enjoyed it so much. If you liked Super Mario Bros. U then you will probably like this game. It is set up in a very similair way. The basic levels are pretty easy but still fun. As for the additional mission objectives they range from easy to very challanging. This game is clearly geared for young kids but is very fun for adults to play as well. The levels and charcters are very cute and cheerful. If your an adult with a chip on your shoulder this game will make you hate the world less Expand

1. Sep 1, 2013
    Even if you are actually a fan of the blue creatures, or have a child who is, buying this will not provide one ounce of pleasure for even a slight period of time.
  2. A game rendered so easy by the needs of its target market, that it's dead on arrival. Consider this a Surf eulogy. [Sept 2013, p.89]
  3. Aug 5, 2013
    It's got smurfs, all right, and they do jump and run. What it lacks is cleverly designed levels – anything from unsightly graphics to mindlessly placed platforms carries the mark of the uninspired.